Aspirants who are looking for AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 is available here to download. Candidates who have applied for the AP Animal Husbandry Dept can get the Syllabus for AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts. Candidates can Check the AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern before the Examination in our site.
AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017:
- AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017:
- AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers PDF Download:
- Animal Husbandry Department Company Profile:
- AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Test Pattern:
- AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General knowledge:
- APAHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – Veterinary Science:
- Also check :
- Jobschat.in :
Candidates who wanted to prepare for AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam and applied to that, here you can get Complete Syllabus of AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in form of pdf file. As we know that, to get placed in Govt sector is not so easy, to attain the govt positions, preparation of exam helps you to reach the goal. For that preparation purpose, Syllabus of the exam makes you learn and you will get idea about the subject. Here, we provide right from basics to in depth syllabus for your preparation which leads to success in the exam. Then, plan your time table / schedule for preparation according to syllabus and practice well for exam. Maintain the time management and improve you skills to attend an exam. check out complete syllabus of AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon and prepare well for exam.
The Applicants Who are applied for the AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam the syllabus pdf is available here. Download the pdf and prepare well. For any exam, preparation syllabus plays an important role. Because, aspirants gets an idea about the topics and plans to prepare for exam. Here, we Jobschat.in helps Freshers/ job seekers/ Experienced candidates by providing complete Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Previous Papers. Stay connect to our site to get know more details and updates of Syllabus, exam pattern and previous papers and registered to our page.
AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers PDF Download:
Check out AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers have updated here and also look on AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers may help you to attempt the exam to get the good score and good luck to contenders.
Animal Husbandry Department Company Profile:
Animal husbandry is the management and care of farm animals by humans, in which genetic qualities and behavior, considered to be advantageous to humans, are further developed. The term can refer to the practice of selectively breeding and raising livestock to promote desirable traits in
animals for utility, sport, pleasure, or research. Animal husbandry has been practiced for thousands of years since the first domestication of animals. Selective breeding for desired traits was first established as a scientific practice by Robert Bakewell during the British Agricultural
Revolution in the 18th century. One of his most important breeding programs was with sheep. Using native stock, he was able to quickly select for large, yet fine-boned sheep, with long, lustrous wool. The Lincoln Longwool was improved by Bakewell and in turn, the Lincoln was used to develop the subsequent breed, named the New (or Dishley) Leicester. It was hornless and had a square, meaty body with straight top lines. These sheep were exported widely and have contributed to numerous modern breeds.
AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Test Pattern:
AP Animal Husbandry Dept Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post will consist of questions from 2 sections, which are General Studies and General Abilities, Veterinary Science(Degree Level). An exam would be conducted for 500 marks. Each topic in the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|PART A: Written Examination (Objective Type)||No of questions||Time duration||marks allotted|
|Paper-I: General Studies & General Abilities||150||150 minutes||150|
|Paper-II: Veterinary Science (Degree Level)||150||150 minutes||150|
|PART: B: Interview||50|
AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General knowledge:
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Statehood Movement and formation of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Andhra Pradesh.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh with special emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Policies of Andhra Pradesh State.
APAHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – Veterinary Science:
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit Jobschat for more information.
Also check :
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )