ATOS Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Atos Walk-ins , Atos Job openings , Atos Off campus drive , Atos Referral drives ,Atos Vacancies , Atos recruitment , careers , Registration Link , Atos Placement papers.
Atos is an European based IT services Corporation. Atos Recruitment has been announced by Atos for job notifications. It has various department and numerous vacancies. Atos is going to conduct off campus drive to hire hardworking and proactive candidates. Freshers who are willing to get this opportunity may apply by filling the online application form. check out our page frequently for upcoming job notifications and updates.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Atos is an European IT services corporation with its headquarters in Bezons and offices in France and Munich, Germany. It specialises in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services. Atos operates worldwide under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Healthcare, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos Job Vacancies :
- SNOW tech Consult, Interns, Workplace files and fold
- Senior System Manager
- Executive Assistant
- line Support Engg, Delivery, ops & Application support
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Atos Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Atos Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Atos get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Atos Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Atos Registration Process :
- Willing job seekers may apply online by through official site that is www.maharojgar.gov.in
- From home page of it, follow the link ‘current jobs’ > ‘Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal’ > ‘private section’.
- Now you are required to enter ‘ATOS’ in search box, all the available vacancies will be appeared on your screen.
- Select post link for which you want to apply and hit ‘View Details’ tab to read the job description.
- Thereafter press ‘Login to View & Apply Eligible Vacancies’ link to star applying.
- Enter your user name and password to sign in or choose ‘register now’ link to fill registration form, if you are new user.
- Now candidates must Fill Online Application Form and upload required documents like resume and pass port size photo.
- Submit it within the given time period and take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible.
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Atos for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.