Axis Bank Recruitment 2017 job openings for Freshers/Experienced candidates :
In this Post You will get all info regarding Axis Bank Walk-ins , Axis Bank Job openings , Axis Bank Off campus drive ,Axis Bank Referral drives , Axis Bank Vacancies ,Axis Bank recruitment ,Axis Bank careers ,Axis Bank Registration Link ,Axis Bank Placement papers.
One of the top bank in the private banking sector i.e Axis Bank .yes! Axis bank is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in this year . the bank is going to recruit lot of candidates in different departments of the Bank. both the fresher and experienced candidates are eligible for this recruitment. here we are providing all the details about this recruitment keep visit for more and regular updates.
The candidates how are going to apply for any designation in Axis Bank should keep all their necessary details to applying the particular job in Axis Bank .they should keep their details and the candidates have the check their eligibility criteria to get selected in drive. here in this site we are going to provide the Axis Bank recruitment 2017 registration link. we will update the details whenever the link is activated . please keep visiting our site for more details recruitment notifications.
Company Profile :
Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its headquarters in Ahmedabad, 2,959 branches, 12,743 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016). It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.Axis Bank has its registered office in Ahmedabad.
As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, National Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI).Remaining 69.19% shares are owned by Mutual Funds Institutions, FIIs, Financial Institutions (banks), Insurance companies, corporate bodies & individual investors among others.
Axis Bank Job Vacancies :
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- .Net developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Axis Bank Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Axis Bank Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Axis Bank get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Axis Bank Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Axis Bank Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Axis Bank i.e. www.axisbank.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : as soon as possible.
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Axis Bank for registration purpose : Click here to register