Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post, You will get all info regarding Bank of Baroda Walk-ins, Bank of Baroda Job openings, Bank of Baroda Off campus drive, Bank of Baroda Referral drives, Bank of Baroda Vacancies, Bank of Baroda recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Bank of Baroda Previous papers.
Freshers, who want build their career in the banking sector? if yes then, job hunters have an opportunity to get placed in Bank of Baroda. It has revealed the latest job notifications regarding Bank of Baroda Recruitment. Freshers and as well as experienced candidates who are willing to join in Bank of Baroda can apply various vacancies through online application from flowing official link. stay connect to get more recruitment notifications 2016-2017 and updates.
At First, Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for the interview process. Below, we provide the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India.It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai.Based on 2014 data, it is ranked 801 on Forbes Global 2000 list. BoB has total assets in excess of 3.58 trillion, a network of 5493 branches in India and abroad, and 10441 ATMs as of Sept 2016.
The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).In 2015, Bank of Baroda officials recently stumbled upon illegal transfers of a whopping Rs 6,172 crores in foreign exchange, made to Hong Kong through newly opened accounts in the bank’s Ashok Vihar branch.
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name(s)||Probationary Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||400 posts|
|Walk-In Date||1 May 2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution.Experience is also needed if required.
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 30.04.2017.
- Age (As on 01.04.2017) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1989 and not later than 01.04.1997 (both dates inclusive)
The candidates who are placed in Bank of Baroda get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Interview.
Objective Type (2 Hours)
- Reasoning-50 Question(50 Marks)
- Quantitative-50 Question(50 Marks)
- General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)-50 Question(50 Marks)
- English Language-50 Question(50 Marks)
Descriptive Type (30 Minutes)
- English Language- 2 Question(50 Marks)
Note: Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) for the online test.
Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to approximately 4 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Interview. The qualifying marks in Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
The Psychometric Assessment will be qualifying in nature. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test (objective + descriptive), Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.45/- lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams viz. NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) as mandated under the course will have to be borne by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM from time to time for conducting these Certification exams. Currently, the fees for NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) certification exams comes to Rs. 2500/- per candidate.
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 750/- for all others
Bank of Baroda Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Bank of Baroda i.e. www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 April 2017 to 1 May 2017.
In this site we provide the official link of Bank of Baroda for registration purpose: Click here to register
Click here for Official Notification
Click here to Apply Online
- Start date for Online Registration: 01.04.2017
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017
- Last date for Online Registration:01.05.2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination:12.05.2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative):27.05.2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )