L&T Site Engineering Recruitment Notifications 2017 :
- L&T Site Engineering Recruitment Notifications 2017 :
- L&T Job Vacancies List :
- Educational Qualification Required :
- L&T Salary Details :
- L&T Selection Process :
- Documents Required:
- WALK-IN Details:
- Venue:L&T Construction Skills Training Institute (CSTI), Neervallur Village, Enathur P.O, Kanchipuram-631 561.
- L&T Official link :
In this Post You will get all info regarding L&T Walk-ins , L&T Job openings , L&T Off campus drive , L&T Referral drives , L&T Vacancies , L&T recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,L&T Placement papers.
A very good news for the freshers and experience candidates how are looking for job in construction field ,real estate ,electrical services ,IT sector , Financial services e.t.c.because the multinational company L&T is recruiting huge number of candidates in their company in various departments. here we are going to provide the each and every details of this job openings.
The candidates how are going to apply for any designation in L&T should keep all their necessary details to applying the particular job in L&T .they should keep their details and the candidates have the check their eligibility criteria to get selected in drive. here in this site we are going to provide the L&T recruitment 2017 registration link. we will update the details whenever the link is activated . pleas keep visiting our site for more details recruitment notifications.
Company Profile :
‘Larsen & Toubro , also known as L&T is an Indian multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was founded by Danish engineers taking refuge in India, as well as an Indian financing partner.The company has business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing goods, information technology, and financial services, and also has an office in the Middle-East and other parts of Asia.
L&T Job Vacancies List :
|Organization Name||Larsen and Toubro|
|Post Name(s)||Site Engineering|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
|Qualification||ME / M.Tech / BE / B.Tech / MBA / Diploma|
|Walk-In Date||16 -17/03/2017|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
Educational Qualification Required :
All the candidates who want to apply for the job vacancies should posses ME / M.Tech / BE / B.Tech / MBA / Diploma in the respective fields from a recognized university or institution.The candidate should have experience also if required.
- Understand & elicit Business & customer requirement and develop technical specifications including technical gap identification.
- Design and develop optimized software program (coding) based on the technical specification,.
perform software debugging & maintain software documentation.
- Integrate & interface various software components into a fully functional software system.
- Gather test requirements and develop software verification plans/ test cases/ use cases/ checklists.
- Perform unit/ integration/ system testing based on specification/ test cases and comply with quality assurance processes/ standards/ SLA’s
- Release software dumps/ patches to customers.
- Tailor and deploy software tools, frameworks, processes and metrics.
- Coordination with internal & external stakeholders.
- Technically competent in given technologies as per the requirements of the client /organization.
L&T Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in L&T get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.There is also good growth in career .
L&T Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Walk-In Date :16 -17/03/2017
Venue:L&T Construction Skills Training Institute (CSTI), Neervallur Village, Enathur P.O, Kanchipuram-631 561.
In this site we provides the of L&T for registration purpose : Click here to register
Also Check :
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.