- Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2017 – MPSC Openings :
- About Meghalaya PSC Board:
- Meghalaya PSC Notification – MPSC Jobs – MPSC Groups 2017:
- Meghalaya PSC 2017 Vacancies Age Limit:
- Meghalaya PSC 2017 Jobs Application Fee:
- Meghalaya PSC 2017 Posts Selection Process:
- How To Apply For Meghalaya PSC 2017:
- Latest Meghalaya PSC Recruitment || MPSC Notifications 2017:
Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2017 – MPSC Openings :
Good news for all the candidates who are looking for job openings in government sector .yes! The Meghalaya PSC recently released a notification about the MPSC examination. the MPSC is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in this year. there are lot candidates and students dreaming about a job in government sector.if you are dreaming like that then you are at the place in this page we are going to provide all the information about the recruitment process and all the detail about the recruitment and MPSC examination.There are many government jobs available in Meghalaya in various departments like Industries, Manufacturing Units, Pharmaceutical Companies, Information Technology, and also many state and central government organizations, NGOs, Electricity departments, Forest Departments, Postal Departments, Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs, Staff Nurse, Media Jobs much more.In Meghalaya state, there is a matrilineal system, by which the inheritance of a family will not pass to the son, but to the daughter. All the properties and money of the parents goes to the daughter. And the same, daughter has to take care of the parents, in their retirement life. This state is ranked 22nd position based on its area. Shillong is the capital city of this state and is often referred to as the Scotland of India.all the things witch are related to the MPSC examination and selection process will be provided by us in this site up to date.Not only the Meghalaya Public Service Commission notifications but also all the government job notifications will be provided by us in this site. keep visit this site for more updates .
About Meghalaya PSC Board:
According to Article.315 of the Constitution of India, there shall be a Public Service Commission for each State. Which the formation of the State of Meghalaya in 1971, the Meghalaya Public Service Commission came into existence on September 14th, 1972. The first Office of the Commission was housed in the building of the Public works Department of Lower Lachumiere, Shillong -793001. Owing to increase in the works load and staff members of the Commission the premises in the building of the Public work Department were found to be insufficient and very inconvenient. The Commission office was therefore shifted to the 1st floor of the House Shoe Building, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong-793001 in may, 1993.
Following are functions of the Meghalaya PSC Board:
- The issue of Advertisement.
- Accepting Applications from the candidates.
- Scrutiny of Applications and selection of eligible Candidates as per terms and conditions of the Advertisement.
- Conducting of Written Examination is mandatory, the Commission, depending on the number of application received, will decide if written/screening test should be held to shortlist the number of eligible candidates.
- Individual notice, calling for deposit of examination fee.
- Fixing of Examination Schedule and intimation to all candidates who have deposited the Examination fee.
- Arrangement of Examination Centres, Appointment of Supervisor, Invigilators, Identification of question setters, Preparation of sufficient copies of Question papers and conduct of Written Examinations.
- Compilation of written marks.
- Decide cut off marks and publication of the list of qualified candidates.
- Fixing dates for Personal Interviews and the issue of Individual notices to candidate qualified to be called for Personal Interview.
- Publication of Recommended List and forwarding of the list to the Department concerned.
For the recruitment of The Meghalaya Public Service Commission firstly they will release a notification for the examination of MPSC recruitment. The MPSC has made the written test mandatory for all the government recruitment’s. in examination the aspects have to attempt two types of papers on among them is objective type and other on is written like an essay. irrespective of the number of candidates. For certain recruitment’s, the Commission has done away with oral test.through the process of the objective type examinations with the help of OMR in the examination the correction process became very easy for the board of MPSC .after the examination the aspects who are qualified in written test will be promoted to next level. in this level their will be an interview for finalizing the candidates for the jobs. all the process of MPSC examination will be like this . and candidates have to keep their both original and duplicate set of education qualification certificates.certificates verification also will be their in the recruitment process after completion of the selection process.all the candidates just keep all the needed thing for this recruitment process.
Meghalaya PSC Notification – MPSC Jobs – MPSC Groups 2017:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||Librarian||01||upcoming in 2017|
|2||Lecturer in Electronics Engineering in Shillong Polytechnic, Shillong.||01||upcoming in 2017|
|3||Pattern Making Instructor||02||upcoming in 2017|
|4||Lecturer in Automobile Engineering in Jowai Polytechnic, Jowai.||03 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|5||Labour Inspectors under the Administrative Control of Labour Department||03||upcoming in 2017|
|6||Instructor in I.C. Engine||01||upcoming in 2017|
|7||Lecturer in Computer Application in Tura Polytechnic, Tura.||02||upcoming in 2017|
|8||Senior Research Officer||01||upcoming in 2017|
|9||Lecturer in Medical Electronics in Tura Polytechnic, Tura||01||upcoming in 2017|
|10||Homoeopathic Physician||04||upcoming in 2017|
|11||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Officers||06||upcoming in 2017|
|12||Medical and Health Officers||50||upcoming in 2017|
|13||Industrial Promotion Officer||13||upcoming in 2017|
|14||Dairy Officers||06||upcoming in 2017|
|15||Fishery Officer||07||upcoming in 2017|
|16||Assistant Teacher Bengali||01||upcoming in 2017|
|17||Lower Division Assistant||120||upcoming in 2017|
|18||Assistant System Engineer||01||upcoming in 2017|
|19||Senior Instructor in Civil Engineer||02||upcoming in 2017|
|20||Assistant Teacher Hindi)||04||upcoming in 2017|
|21||Assistant Teacher Science (Life Science)||04||upcoming in 2017|
|22||Ayush Scientific Officer||02||upcoming in 2017|
|23||Block Extension Educator (BEE)||08||upcoming in 2017|
|24||Border Areas Development Officer||02||upcoming in 2017|
|25||Junior Engineer||01||upcoming in 2017|
|26||Junior Engineer (Civil)||07||upcoming in 2017|
|27||Sub-Divisional Public Relations Office||01||upcoming in 2017|
|28||Junior Accounts Assistant (JAA)||42||upcoming in 2017|
|29||Forest Range||07||upcoming in 2017|
|30||Junior Basketball Coach||01||upcoming in 2017|
|31||Junior Athletic Coach||04||upcoming in 2017|
|32||Junior Football Coach||06||upcoming in 2017|
|33||Junior Archery Coach||01||upcoming in 2017|
|34||Physical Training Instructor||05||upcoming in 2017|
|36||Sub – Inspector of Supply under Food & Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department||10||upcoming in 2017|
|35||Lower Division Assistant||04||upcoming in 2017|
|37||Instructor in Plumbing Shop||01||upcoming in 2017|
|38||Junior Instructor in Machine||01||upcoming in 2017|
|39||Assistant Teacher (Arts) in Government Secondary Schools||19||upcoming in 2017|
|40||Lecturer in Garo in Government Colleges of Meghalaya||10||upcoming in 2017|
|41||Assistant Inspectors of Excise||21||upcoming in 2017|
|42||Sub Inspector of Statistics||12||upcoming in 2017|
|43||Assistant Conservator||02||upcoming in 2017|
|44||Assistant Lecturer||20||upcoming in 2017|
|45||Field Assistant||22||upcoming in 2017|
|46||Stenographer||21||upcoming in 2017|
|47||Senior Instructor in Computer Science and Engineering||01||upcoming in 2017|
|48||Junior Engineer||84||upcoming in 2017|
|49||Typist||36||upcoming in 2017|
|50||Assistant Geologist||04||upcoming in 2017|
Individuals who wish to apply for the Meghalaya PSC Groups posts must have the following requirements.
Meghalaya PSC 2017 Vacancies Age Limit:
According to the MPSC board the candidate who want to apply for the examination they must be minimum 18years and maximum age will be according to the state government rules.
Meghalaya PSC 2017 Jobs Application Fee:
The application fee will be different with each other notification fee will be depended on the job position , and for Backward Classes there will be Fee waiver.
Meghalaya PSC 2017 Posts Selection Process:
The selection process of Meghalaya Public Service Commission starts as soon as the Commission issues advertisements as per requisition received from the concerned appointing authorities of the State Government. The selection process varies from service to service as per provision of concerned Service Rules. There are two types of selection procedures, namely:
- Written examination followed by the via-voce test based on syllabus recorded in the Service Rules concerned.
- Through vice-voce test only. (if the number of candidates is very high in comparison to the number of posts, a scrutiny test is conducted to minimize the number of candidates proportionately, which, of course, depends on the discretion of the Commission).
After completion of the Above two selection procedures, the performances of the candidates are evaluated and recommendation list is prepared on the basis of merit and reservation rules in force and is sent to the appointing authority.
How To Apply For Meghalaya PSC 2017:
- Interested applicants who want to apply for Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2017 need to apply online through its official website HERE.
- Candidates are required to fill the application carefully in a prescribed manner and submit it as on before the last date.
- For further references, job searchers may also take the print out of filled application Form.
Latest Meghalaya PSC Recruitment || MPSC Notifications 2017:
Every Year Government of Meghalaya State Releases new Notification to Recruit Candidates throughout the State. This whole Process of Recruitment will be Conducted by a Government Body called Meghalaya PSC ie., Meghalaya State Public Service Commission by releasing Groups notifications.