Philips Recruitment 2017 job openings for Freshers/Experienced candidates :
In this Post You will get all info regarding Philips Walk-ins , Philips Job openings , Philips Off campus drive ,Philips Referral drives , Philips Vacancies ,Philips recruitment , Philips careers ,Philips Registration Link ,Philips Placement papers.
A latest employment declaration has been made by Philips India titled as Philips Recruitment 2016. Company wishes to hire eligible fresher’s to fill various vacant posts of NET Project Manager, Vision plus Developer, Presales Solution Architects and other. Job seekers who are B.E. / B.Tech / MCA passouts, they may apply for this Philips Recruitment Drive as early as they can. Candidates who wish to apply for Philips Recruitment 2017 in the subsequent year may stay connected to this portal as will be updating this page shortly. check it out.
The candidates how are going to apply for any designation in Philips should keep all their necessary details to applying the particular job in Philips .they should keep their details and the candidates have the check their eligibility criteria to get selected in drive. here in this site we are going to provide the Philips recruitment 2017 registration link. we will update the details whenever the link is activated . please keep visiting our site for more details recruitment notifications.
Company Profile :
Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Royal Philips, commonly known as Philips) is a Dutch technology company headquartered in Amsterdam with primary divisions focused in the areas of electronics, healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891, by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik. It is one of the largest electronics companies in the world and employs around 105,000 people across more than 60 countries.
Philips has a primary listing on the Euronext Amsterdam stock exchange and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. It has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange.
Philips Job Vacancies :
|Post Name(s)||Field Service Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||55|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Job Location||Across India|
Educational Qualification For Philips Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Philips Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Philips get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Philips Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Philips Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Philips i.e. www.Philips.com.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Important Date :
Last Date to Apply Online :08/04/2017
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Philips for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )