Spicejet Recruitment 2017 Jobs Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Spicejet Walk-ins , Spicejet Job openings , Spicejet Off campus drive , Spicejet Referral drives , Spicejet Vacancies , Spicejet recruitment , careers , Registration Link , Spicejet Placement papers.
Spicejet is going to hire freshers for the post of engineer and Cabin crew through Spicejet Recruitment process. It is a good chance to work in Airlines. Spicejet is a low cost Airline and Fourth largest Airline in India. freshers and job seekers who are willing to get placed in Airlines, this is great opportunity. so, grab this chance and apply to the post as per the eligibility criteria. Follow this page for further upcoming job notifications and updates.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
SpiceJet is a low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, India. It is the fourth largest airline in the country by number of passengers carried, with a market share of 12.9% as of October 2016. The airline operates 306 daily flights to 41 destinations, including 35 Indian and 6 international destinations from its hubs at Delhi, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
Established as air taxi provider ModiLuft in 1994, the company was acquired by Indian entrepreneur Ajay Singh in 2004 and re-christened as SpiceJet. The airline operated its first flight in May 2005. Indian media baron Kalanidhi Maran acquired a controlling stake in SpiceJet in June 2010 through Sun Group which was sold back to Ajay Singh in January 2015. The airline operates a fleet of Boeing 737 and Bombardier Dash aircraft.
Spicejet Job Vacancies :
- Cabin Crew
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Spicejet Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Spicejet Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Spicejet get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Spicejet Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Spicejet Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Spicejet i.e.“www.spicejet.com/Careers.aspx”
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also check :
In this site we provides the official link of Spicejet for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.