Are looking for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 ?? if yes ! you are at the right place . yes ! here in this site we are providing SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 . the candidates who are applied to SSC CHSL posts you can get the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 for download in this page.In this page, we are providing the Latest Updates for SSC CHSL Syllabus and Test Pattern.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 :
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 :
- SSC CHSL Papers Pdf Download:
- SSC Company Profile:
- SSC CHSL Test Pattern:
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern
- SSC CHSL Tier III Exam Pattern
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – Maths Syllabus.
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – English
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Direct Link to Download SSC CHSL Syllabus Pdf:
- Also check :
The candidates who are searching for government jobs they must need the SSC CHSL Syllabus. here in this site we are provided all the SSC CHSL Syllabus. it is good opportunity for all the candidates . it will be very useful for those candidates who are willing to work in government sector they can apply for SSC CHSL posts. Applicants can check the SSC CHSL Syllabus & Test Pattern to prepare for the SSC CHSL Exam. SSC CHSL exam Previous Papers Pdf link is also given below.
The SSC CHSL Syllabus pdf for download will be provided by us in this site. For this examination, the applicants have to be prepared with the reference of the Previous Papers and SSC CHSL Syllabus Pattern 2017 as mentioned in the below section.Download SSC CHSL Syllabus pdf and well prepare for SSC CHSL examinations.
SSC CHSL Papers Pdf Download:
we have updated SSC CHSL Previous Papers in our website. Previous Papers will help you to clear the exam more easily. get good score in SSC CHSL exams by following our site jobschat.
Check PDF : SSC CHSL Previous Papers.
SSC Company Profile:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the department of personnel & training, Government of India. It was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on a Zonal basis for non-technical Group C post under the central government.
SSC CHSL Test Pattern:
Applicants will be selected as per following given sequence tests for SSC CHSL posts organized by SSC.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Written Exam
- The exam is Objective Type.
- The exam will be conducted in Online Mode.
- The exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 75 Minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||50||50||75 minutes|
SSC CHSL Tier-2 Written Exam
- The exam is Descriptive Type.
- The exam will be conducted offline mode.
- Exam carries 100 marks.
- Exam duration will be 1 hour.
- The exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern
|1.||Descriptive Type||Eassy Writing & Letter Writing||100|
SSC CHSL Tier-3 Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Typing Test
candidates who qualify the tier-2 exam will be called for Skill Test / Typing Test.
SSC CHSL Tier III Exam Pattern
|S. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||Duration|
|1.||Typing Test||2000 key depressions for a duration of 15 minutes||15 minutes|
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence
SSC CHSL GK Syllabus includes both verbal and non-verbal type.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – Maths Syllabus.
- Computation of the Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
- Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Alligation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – English
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Comprehension Passage.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Time & Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation etc.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Particular reference to Rajasthan State.
Direct Link to Download SSC CHSL Syllabus Pdf:
Also check :