- Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers / Experienced Candidates
- Thomson Reuters Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For Thomson Reuters Job Profile :
- Thomson Reuters Salary Details :
- Thomson Reuters Selection Process :
- Thomson Reuters Registration Process :
- Also check :
- Thomson Reuters Official link :
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Thomson Reuters Walk-ins , Thomson Reuters Job openings , Thomson Reuters Off campus drive , Thomson Reuters Referral drives , Thomson Reuters Vacancies , Thomson Reuters recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Thomson Reuters Placement papers.
Thomson Reuters, with employees in more than 100 countries across four industries, it offers jobs and career opportunities on a global scale. yes, now, Thomson Reuters announced an advertisement for unemployed tittled as Thomson Reuters recruitment. So, those who are willing to apply vacancies over Thomson Reuters should have suitable eligible and fill the application form online through official link given below. keep visiting our page and we provide latest job notifications, updates, and previous placement papers.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a multinational mass media and information firm with operational headquarters at 3 Times Square in Manhattan, New York City. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and its legal domicile offices are located at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto. Thomson Reuters shares maintain a dual listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI).
Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008,and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries, and has more than 60,000 employees around the world.
Thomson Reuters Job Vacancies :
- Lead Analyst
- Senior Analyst
- Content Analyst
- Associate Test Architect
- Systems Engineer
- Content Specialist
- Associate/Sr. Associate
- Senior SQL Database Engineer
- Research Supervisor
- Research Supervisor
- Technical Architect
- Order Management Associate/Specialist
- Project Manager
- Senior Consultant
- Senior Application Support Engineer
- Sr Database Engineer
- Integration Specialist
- Software Engineer
- Account Manager Etc.
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
Educational Qualification For Thomson Reuters Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Thomson Reuters Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Thomson Reuters get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Thomson Reuters Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Thomson Reuters Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Thomson Reuters i.e.“thomsonreuters.com”.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible.
Also check :
In this site we provides the official link of Thomson Reuters for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.