AAI Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment notification 2017 :
Good news for all the candidates how are looking for job openings in government sector of Bihar .i.e AAI .yes! AAI is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in government sector of Bihar. there are lot of vacancy’s in AAI in various categories . here we are going to provide all the details about this AAI Junior Assistant Posts recruitment ,process of applying and recruitment process too. And here in this particular post we will provide you all the details about this recruitment .
following are those details which are really very Important for this recruitment.and also eligibility criteria , education qualifications ,age limit , application fee details, and also the process of applying and online application links too . so , candidates grab this opportunity to be placed in a government sector is not an easy task .but by following our site jobschat you will get good results. clearly check the details and apply for various government posts through our site . you can also check jobs. Keep visit this site regularly for more updates about government jobs.now scroll down and get the details about the AAI Junior Assistant Posts Jobs
AAI Profile :
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
AAI Junior Assistant Posts Recruitment Details:
|Post Name(s)||Junior Assistant Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||147 posts|
|Last Date||31 March 2017|
|Job Location||Southern Region, Chennai|
AAI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR)
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
- The candidates Age(As on 30/3/2017) shall not be less than 18 & not more than 30 years(UR),33 years(OBC),35 years(SC/ST)
- Driving License: a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) b)Valid Medium Vehicle License issued before 31/03/2016 (OR) c) Valid LMV License issued before 31/03/2015.
Note: In case of (b) & (c), on qualifying the written test the candidate shall be
informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails time of Driving Test. to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further
Desirable Additional weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more of the following only.
a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level;
b) NCC ‘B’ Certificate
c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment
(e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
AAI Recruitment Physical Fitness:
- Eye Sight Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Height Not less than 167 cm.
- Chest 81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
- Weight Not less than 55 Kg.
AAI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection Process The candidates will have to appear for Written Test, Minimum pass : 50 marks for UR/OBC, 40 Marks for SC/ST. Candidates passed in written test will be subjected to Medical Examination.
- Those cleared in Medical examination shall be allowed for driving test subject to possessing valid heavy license. Only on passing the driving test the candidate will be allowed for endurance test. Running is the first test in Endurance tests.
- The candidates who have qualified in “Running ” test only shall be allowed to the remaining endurance tests. Based on successful performance of above tests/Examination , a merit list will be made as per reservations.
- The meritorious candidates as per notified vacancies shall be nominated for Basic Training Course(BTC) for the period of 04 months at Fire training College FTC(New Delhi) or at Fire Staff Training College FSTC (Kolkatta).
- The appointment order shall be issued only for the candidate who successfully complete the BTC. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules.
How to apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the following postal address latest by 31 March 2017.
In this site we provides the official link of AAI for registration purpose : Click here to register
Click here for Notification & Application Form
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : 31-03-2017
THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR,
Airports Authority of India,
Chennai – 600 027
The application should accompany with the following documents:
- Demand Draft for Rs.100/(Two recent passport size photographs, one affixed on application and other one stapled and mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side.
- Self Attested photocopies of Certificates regarding Educational Qualification, Date of Birth (SSLC Certificate), Driving license [Full copy (validity of license should be visible)], Caste Certificate in prescribed format Ex(servicemen certificate (wherever applicable), Valid OBC certificates
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.