- 1 AEES Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 AEES – 50 PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher Vacancies 2018
- 1.2 Quick Details of AEES Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Credentials AEES Recruitment
- 1.4 AEES Recruitment 2018 Notification – Download Online
- 1.5 Check Atomic Energy Education Society Notification 2018
AEES Recruitment 2018 @ aees.gov.in has announced the notification for filling up their 50 Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher Posts. Interested and willing candidates can apply before the ending date of the Atomic Energy Education Society Application form i.e., 20 Aug 2018 through online.
Here in this webpage, we have provided all the clear details about the AEES Recruitment free job alert such as educational qualification, Age limitations, Selection Process, Pay Scale…We have also given the downloading links of AEES Official Notification. So, the candidates need not visit the other sites for knowing the information of AEES TGT PGT Notification.
AEES Recruitment 2018
The Candidates who have the desire to apply for this AEES PGT TGT Recruitment 2018 is highly advised to fill the AEES Application form and Submit their Atomic Energy Education Society Application form before the last date i.e., 20-08-2018. The newly offered AEES PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher Vacancies 2018 are undeniably a great opportunity for the eligible Contenders by which they can get a Govt. Jobs. Find all the relevant AEES Openings 2018 & check all the latest updates regarding AEES Jobs across India instantly in this web page.
Also, Check: AEES TGT PGT Previous Papers
AEES – 50 PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher Vacancies 2018
Candidates who are capable read all the AEES Notification 2018 instructions before filling & submitting the AEES Application Form. Additionally, have a look at the AEES Official Website @ aees.gov for more information. Candidates should see all the required eligibility Criteria mentioned. After reading if you think that I am suitable for this AEES PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher Posts then by using in the below AEES Vacancy Application Form link start filling it. Otherwise, the Officials of Atomic Energy Education Society will reject the Application form if a particular candidate is not eligible while checking the AEES Application Forms of AEES Recruitment 2018 Notification. For more Govt. Jobs updates candidates can visit our website @ jobschat.in.
Quick Details of AEES Recruitment 2018
|Name of The Organization||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Name of the Posts||TGT, Primary Teacher|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Locations||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Eligibility Credentials AEES Recruitment
The AEES Required Educational Qualification is different for different Job Vacancies. The qualification for post wise is clearly mentioned below.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Should have passed Master Degree with 50% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university/board.
- Also, must have completed 2 years of integrated Post Graduate Course with 50% marks from a recognized board/University or PG Degree with 50% as aggregate or its equivalent CGPA from a recognized board.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT):
- Should have passed 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree with 50% from a recognized board. (OR) 4 years integrated course with 50% from a recognized board/University.
- Must have qualified in Central Tacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper II.
- Should have proficiency in teaching in English, Hindi Languages.
- Basic working knowledge of computers.
- Should have passed Higher Secondary School/Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% as a minimum from recognized board/University.
- Must have Qualified in Central Tacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper I.
- Also, should have completed 2 years Diploma in Education or 4 years Degree /2 years diploma in B.El.Ed or D.El.Ed.
- Need Proficiency in teaching the English Language.
Also, once have a glance over the age limitations which are provided by the Officials of AEES Recruitment Board. For upper age relaxation details check the official notification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Maximum: 40 yrs|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Maximum: 35 yrs|
|Primary Teachers||Maximum: 35 yrs|
Total 50 Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher Posts have different vacancies. Eligible candidates can check the AEES Vacancy Details below.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 08
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 17
- Primary Teachers – 25
The AEES Application Fee varies for different Categories. Candidates can pay the Application Fee at the time of submitting the AEES Application through debit/credit cards/any cash wallets.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Women/SC/ST/PWD/EX-Serviceman are exempted for Fee.
As there will be immense competition for the Central Govt. Jobs there will be many Applications. So to Shortlist the candidates for 50. The Officials of Atomic Energy Education Society are p0lanned to conduct the following rounds as AEES Selection Process.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test & Interview.
AEES Recruitment 2018 Notification – Download Online
We have showcased all the essential & important details above regarding this AEES Job Vacancies 2018. Hence all the candidates are advised to go through it carefully. Interested Contenders can apply for AEES Teacher Vacancies Recruitment by downloading the AEES Application Form by making use of the below links. Candidates after applying to this AEES Central Govt. Recruitment should work hard to get the qualifying marks in the AEES Recruitment Examination. To increase your preparation level also refer to the Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Previous Papers.
Click here to download >>>> AEES Admit Card 2018
Important Dates & Links
|Application Starting Date||20-07-2018|
|Application Closing Date||20-08-2018|
|AEES Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Details||Download Here|
|AEES Recruitment 2018 Application Form Link||Click Here|
Check Atomic Energy Education Society Notification 2018
The Atomic Energy Education Society has given the wonderful opportunity for all the capable candidates via its AEES Recruitment Notification 2018. By, this interested candidates can participate in the AEES Recruitment and grab the chance to get the central govt. job to move ahead and safe future. All the candidates who have decided to pursue in this type of sector are advised to submit the AEES Recruitment Application Form on or before the given deadline 20 August 2018. Also, postulates can download the Admit Cards from here for the written exam entrance.