- 1 AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 | Apply www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in | Walk-In Interview For 60 JR Vacancies
- 1.1 AIIMS Bhopal JR Recruitment 2019 Full Details
- 1.2 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 1.3 AIIMS Junior Resident Vacancy 2019
- 1.4 AIIMS Bhopal JR Application Form
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 has released right now. There are a total of 60 Vacancies are reported by the official board of All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) through www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in and who are willing to apply AIIMS JR Vacancy 2019 those candidates are required to attend walk In Interview on the scheduled date i.e 26th Sep 2019 with an AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident application Form 2019 in the prescribed manner. so, candidates should be present by 10:00 am on the date of interview for Document Verification at the interview location.
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 | Apply www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in | Walk-In Interview For 60 JR Vacancies
All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) has released a notification for selection of 60 Junior Resident Vacancies at representative page www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in links. Now, if you are from MP state and looking for Government jobs in the Medical field this is the new AIIMS Jr Resident Notification 2019 for you all. Now, you have to check out the total information given in the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 Notification. so, applicants who are interested to fill the AIIMS Junior Resident Application Form 2019 check the details in this page. Before filing an Application Form, check the Eligibility Criteria like Qualification, Age limit, Selection process, and required details which are to be necessary for AIIMS Board. Check the remaining details given in the Eligibility Criteria is as follows.
AIIMS Bhopal JR Recruitment 2019 Full Details
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal.|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident|
|Total Posts||60 posts|
|Notification Issue Date||13th Sep 2019|
|Walk-in Date||26th Sep 2019|
|Job Type||MP Sarkari jobs|
- The Candidates Should have passed MBBS ( Including completion of Internship) or an Equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 years for all Categories are considered by AIIMS Board.
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
- OBC Candidates – 3 years
- For General Category Physical Handicapped Candidates – 10 years
- For OBC Physical Handicapped Candidates – 13 years
- For SC/ST Physical Handicapped Candidates – 15 years
- For SC/ST/PWD/WOMAN Candidates – Nil
- For OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), Bhopal has 60 Vacancies under the Junior Resident Post.
- Applicants, Who are attending the Walk-In-Interview for AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident job 2019 may note that in case of candidates exceeding more than 20 for one post there would be a written exam for screening purpose and this will not carry any weight during the Interview.
- Walk-In-Interview date – 26th Sep 2019
- AIIMS Board has Provided Basic salary – Rs. 56100/- for Junior Resident jobs in AIIMS Bhopal.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident job 2019?
- Go to Official site of the AIIMS Bhopal at www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- From there go to the Vacancies section.
- Then. click on the Job Advertisement Option.
- Over there, you will find the Advertisement for the Junior Resident.
- Read all the information clearly.
- Download the Application Form for Walk-IN-Interview for Junior Resident(Non-Academic) at AIIMS Bhopal.
- Fill the details for the post of Junior Resident.
- After that, pay the Application Fee For all categories.
- Now, attend for the Walk-In along with the Application Form and other documents to the following address on mentioned dates.
- Walk-In-Interview at Medical College AIIMS, Bhopal
- Candidates should be attended by 10.00AM on date of Interview For Document Verification(No Candidate will be allowed after 10:30 am)
AIIMS Junior Resident Vacancy 2019
AIIMS Junior Resident Job 2019 notification details are shared in this post. Aspirants, who are looking for Medical Jobs can make use of this chance. Now, go ahead and find out all the requirements about the latest AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident vacancy 2019. The AIIMS official board has issued 60 Junior Resident posts and walk-in date is 26th Sep 2019 Candidate for attending this interview, should have passed MBBS(including completion of internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI along with Maximum Age Limit is 30 years for all categories. The AIIMS Board will provide Basic salary Rs. 56100/-. Check this jobschat.in page that provides all current AIIMS Junior Resident Notifications 2019 go ahead and check them all.
AIIMS Bhopal JR Application Form
26th Sep 2019 is the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident 2019 Walk-in Interview Date. so, eligible and interested candidates fill the AIIMS Bhopal JR Application Form and also pay the application fee for only OBC candidates. The candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria will have the first priority for applying the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2019. All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of interview, result, joining. etc has displayed only on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in. This page provides a lot of information about AIIMS Junior Resident Notification 2019 all these details should be checked by the aspirant.
Important Dates & Links
Notification Issue Date – 13th Sep 2019
Walk-In Date – 26th Sep 2019
Official Site: www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Vacancy 2019 total details shared through this page. Interested candidates can check all the information clearly. In the above-said candidates must attend walk an interview at medical college, Bhopal on 26th Sep 2019.