Airtel Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Airtel Walk-ins , Airtel Job openings , Airtel Off campus drive , Airtel Referral drives , Airtel Vacancies , Airtel recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Airtel Placement papers.
Great Opportunity to job seekers and freshers to get placed in Airtel. yes, now, Airtel is going to hire the talented and proactive contenders and it has been released Airtel Recruitment for job notifications. It has many vacancies of all different departments. As we all know that Airtel provides telecom services and it is one of leading Companies. here, we helps to get a job by providing various job details and designation and recruitment notifications. So, apply to Airtel by checking eligible criteria for his / her and submit application form through online.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Bharti Airtel is an Indian global telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa. Airtel provides GSM, 3G and 4G LTE mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services depending upon the country of operation. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest in the world with 365 million subscribers. Airtel was named India’s second most valuable brand in the first ever Brandz ranking by Millward Brown and WPP plc.
Airtel is credited with pioneering the business strategy of outsourcing all of its business operations except marketing, sales and finance and building the ‘minutes factory’ model of low cost and high volumes. The strategy has since been adopted by several operators. Airtel’s equipment is provided and maintained by Ericsson and Nokia Solutions and Network whereas IT support is provided by IBM. Ericsson agreed for the first time to be paid by the minute for installation and maintenance of their equipment rather than being paid up front, which allowed Airtel to provide low call rates of ₹1 (1.5¢ US)/minute.
Airtel Job Vacancies :
- Key Account Manager, Corporate Business, Manager
- Head Infra Ops – Network – Manager
- DSL (Broadband) – Executive
- Transmission Planning
- Store Manager
- ZSM – Franchise Retail – Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Airtel Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.Excellent Communication / Coordination Skills is also an added advantage.
Airtel Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Airtel get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Airtel Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Airtel Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Airtel i.e www.airtel.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the top bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Airtel for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )