Andhrapradesh government has presented the Ap Budget for the financial year 2017 – 2018 has put on in the assembly by the Finance minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu today , For this financial year it is 1.50 Lakh Crores and the main important part in it is allotted 500 crores for the unemployment youth.
Consider this article as a Current affairs and General knowledge article which will helpful to your competitive examinations like banks , Govt jobs , Central Government jobs and mainly for Andhra Pradesh Govt jobs and APPSC Jobs in coming days.
Highlights of AP Budget 2017 – 2018 :
*Rs 382 crore for IT and electronics.
* Agriculture loan waiver Rs 3600 crore. Rs 1,600 crore allotted to SHG loan investment.
* Andhra Pradesh pollution control board gets Rs 4,183 crore.
* Rs 4376 crore allocated for Pensions.
* Rs 125 crores for small and medium scale industries.
* Rs 398 crores for Skill development scheme.
* Rs 500 crore allotted to unemployment honorarium.
* Women finance corporation gets huge impetus with Rs 400 crore allotment.
* Free LPG connection for poor gets Rs 350 crores.
* Power subsidy for poor increased from 50 to 75 units.
* Capital region development authority gets Rs 1,061 crore. SAAP gets 195 crores.
* NTR Vaidya Seva gets a big allocation of Rs 1,000 crore.
* Smart cities get Rs 450 crore and other smart cities to be developed by the state government get Rs 150 crore.
* Safe drinking water project NTR Sujala Sravanthi gets Rs 100 crore.
* Anna canteens modelled on the lines of Amma canteens in Tamil Nadu gets Rs 100 crore.
* ST component fund gets Rs 3,528 crore.
* Rs 92 crore allocated for Ambedkar memorial Park in capital Amaravati.
* Rs 97 crore allocated for Brahmin welfare.
* Finance minister Yanamala makes mention of ease of doing business and how Andhra Pradesh is the sought-after state for investment.
* Eight mega food processing parks planned in North coastal Andhra region. Five such parks are being planned in Srikakulam district alone
* Ambedkar Smritivanam in Amaravati gets Rs 97 crore.
* Unemployment allowance gets Rs 500 crore. Unemployment allowance is one of the main promises of the TDP.
* Education sector gets a sizeable allocation of Rs 20,384 crore.
* Rural development gets huge allocation with agriculture sector getting Rs 8790 crore.
* Rs 1,25,911 crore is the revenue deficit the highest for any state.
* The budget reflects vision 2029, says the finance minister.
* This is the penultimate budget for Andhra Pradesh as the state will go to polls in 2019.
* Rs 1,049 crore allocated for drinking water and Rs 5,207 crore Urban development.
* Finance minister Y Ramakrishnudu presents Rs 1.55 lakh crore ‘smart’ budget.