- Annamalai University Jr Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
- Annamalai University Profile :
- Annamalai University Project Technician vacancy Details :
- Annamalai University Jr Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Annamalai University Jr Research Fellow age Limit :
- How to apply for Annamalai University Jr Research Fellow
- Official Link : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- Jobschat.in :
Annamalai University Jr Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
Great opportunity for those who are looking for a job in government sector .Every one has a dream to get placed in Govt Jobs.This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Annamalai University announced latest Recruitment Notifications. Annamalai University is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Jr Research Fellow during the year 2017.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Annamalai University Jr Research Fellow Jobs.Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.Check Tamilnadu Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So keep connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Annamalai University Jr Research Fellow and apply to it following below.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.For more details refer go through below article regarding Annamalai University Jr Research Fellow Jobs Recruitment 2017 .Visit the official page for the application form.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website..
Annamalai University Profile :
Annamalai University is one of Asia’s largest public residential universities located in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. The university is spread across 1,500 acres (6.1 km2) in Chidambaram and offers courses of higher education in science, engineering, humanities, agriculture and arts. The university was founded in 1929 by the entrepreneur Annamalai Chettiyar in the aftermath of the Montagu-Chelmsford Reforms. It was the first private University in India. It was taken over by the Tamil Nadu government in 2013.
Annamalai University Project Technician vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Annamalai University|
|Post Name(s)||Jr Research Fellow in various departments|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Annamalai University Jr Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must complete M.Sc. in physics / Ocean Science and Technology with 55% marks.
Candidates must complete First Class Master Degree of Science/ Technology in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geophysics.
Annamalai University Jr Research Fellow age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Annamalai University Jr Research Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Submit the Application form with all the correct details and send it along with necessary documents to the given mail id on or before the last date.
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
Official Link : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.