- Annamalai University Project Technician Recruitment notification 2017:
- Annamalai University Profile :
- Annamalai University Project Technician vacancy Details :
- Annamalai University Project Technician recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Annamalai University Project Technician age Limit :
- How to apply for Annamalai University Project Technician
- Official Link : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- Jobschat.in :
Annamalai University Project Technician Recruitment notification 2017:
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of Annamalai University Project Technician. Annamalai University is going to release a notification to recruit new candidates who are eligible for the Project Technician . Annamalai University Recruitment 2017 Notification is going to publish by the organisation to fill up the various vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates clearly the check the eligibility criteria to avoid any confusion at the time of application. Candidates can also check all Tamilnadu Government jobs in this site. Candidates need minimum education qualification like Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th to apply for these government jobs which depends on the designation of the posts. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this posts all the details of the job notification ,application procedure ,last date for the application is mentioned.The candidates can apply for the vacancies and can check the clear details in the official notification through the official link provided below.
Annamalai University Profile :
Annamalai University is one of Asia’s largest public residential universities located in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. The university is spread across 1,500 acres (6.1 km2) in Chidambaram and offers courses of higher education in science, engineering, humanities, agriculture and arts. The university was founded in 1929 by the entrepreneur Annamalai Chettiyar in the aftermath of the Montagu-Chelmsford Reforms. It was the first private University in India. It was taken over by the Tamil Nadu government in 2013.
Annamalai University Project Technician vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Annamalai University|
|Post Name(s)||Project Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Annamalai University Project Technician recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must complete I.T.I (Welding/ Turner/ Machining) or Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Metallurgy.
Annamalai University Project Technician age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Annamalai University Project Technician
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
- send the filed application form and necessary documents and passport size photos to the given address in the notification on or before the last date.
Official Link : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.