Candidates here you can get the AP Boilers Department BOE syllabus in this page . here in this page we will upload both the government and privet jobs syllabus . and specially know we are uploaded AP Boilers Department BOE syllabus for all the candidates who are preparing for AP Boilers Department BOE examinations. So, please check it out for good marks. We will provide the AP Boilers Department BOE syllabus as well as test pattern.
AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus 2017 :
Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the AP Boilers Department BOE syllabus. Yes ! here in this we site we are providing the AP Boilers Department BOE syllabus and test pattern. Knowing the syllabus and pattern of examination will be very useful for the candidates to get good marks in examination. The candidates who are applied to AP Boilers Department BOE post can get the correct and updated syllabus in our site. the AP Boilers Department BOE exam previous papers pdf links are also available in our site.
AP Boilers Department BOE Syllabus pdf is be available in our site for download purpose. for any government examinations the aspects have to go through the previous papers once to get a high score . and the examination pattern, previous papers and syllabus of AP Boilers Department BOE 2017 has given in the below section. Download the AP Boilers Department BOE pdf for good marks and well prepare for the AP Boilers Department BOE examinations
AP Boilers Department BOE Pdf Download:
The Previous Papers of AP Boilers Department BOE examination will help you to clear the exam more easily. we have updated AP Boilers Department BOE Previous Papers in our website get good score in AP Boilers Department BOE exams by following our site jobschat.
AP Boilers Department Company Profile:
In 1923 boilers Act was promulgated in the undivided India. To enacted of the Act, a Boiler Directorate was established in Kolkata in 1924. After partition in 1947, that department
transferred to East Pakistan and worked as boiler Directorate. At the time of administrative reformation in 1961, the department became an attached office under the Ministry of Industries and commerce. Till to date, this office has been working as an attached office of the Ministry of Industries.
AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation Engineers Test Pattern:
AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation Engineers Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Boiler Operation Engineers post will consist of questions from 2 sections, which are Written Exam and Viva Voice. An exam would be conducted for 400 marks . Each topic in the Junior Engineer Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks|
|1.||Written Exam||BOILER I||100|
Andhra Pradesh BOE Examination Syllabus for BOE Posts:
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them.
- Periodical cleaning, Methods used for prevention of scale or other deposits on heating
- surfaces and certain PH value in the feed water.
- Significance and principal appliances in use for the prevention of smoke and the description
- of the principal mechanical stokers, pulverizes, gas, oil and pulverized fuel systems in use.
- Procedure to be adopted in putting an economizer out of commission while the boiler is on steam.
- Precautions to be taken for starting a boiler and economizer from cold or from banked fire
- Materials used in Boiler components and piping
- Methods adopted for the achievement of fuel economy and the use of various instruments used in a Boiler House.
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them
- Prepare a working sketch.
- Prepare a working sketch and drawing of boilers and boiler mounting or parts thereof.
- Quantities as well as, Weights
- Also, Principal types of steam boilers used on land & Different types of boilers employed.
- Data & Formulae supplied
- Direct stress, the torsional stress and the bending stress in round bars and shafts.
- Further, Calculate the safe working pressure for any part of a boiler by the Indian Boiler Regulations.
- Working as well as Management of steam boilers
- Also, Bending stress in rectangular bars and levers with given load
- Use and purpose of various valves, cocks, mountings, fitting as well as, other safety devices
- Superheaters and economizers
- Description and explanation of the functions of feed pumps,
- feed water filters and softeners,
- forced draught,
- feed regulators,
- feed injectors,
- Automatic draught control devices.
- steam accumulators,
- induced draught,
- feed heaters, air heaters, calories,
- Calculate the overall efficiency of boiler plant.
- Jet and surface condensation, reheating and the working of steam expansion.
- Consumption of coal and water and quantity of steam that may be generated from a given heating surface.
- Fact relating to combustion, heat and steam.
- General methods employed in laying the foundation for boilers and chimneys and the suitable area and height of chimneys promote efficient combustion.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit Jobschat for more information.
Also check :
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.