AP DSC TET Syllabus is available now. Download Andhra Pradesh Download AP DSC Syllabus & Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test TET paper I & paper II Syllabus along with exam pattern Which is released by the Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board. So, Interested one can check AP TET Syllabus with Test Pattern @ cse.ap.gov.in/apdsc.cgg.gov.in. The Exam Date of AP TET will be on 10th July To 12th July 2018 for Paper 1 & for Paper II(A) will be on 13th May To 19th June 2018 & Paper II(B) on 21st July 2018.
AP DSC Syllabus 2018
AP DSC Syllabus 2018: Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher has released the notification recently. So all the candidates had applied before the closing date. Aspirants can go through this AP DSC TET Syllabus to know the Exam pattern as well as the Syllabus pdf. We have got the huge response from the job seekers. So candidates who are going to participate the written examination they can check the AP DSC syllabus @ www.aptet.cgg.gov.in on this page. you are on the right page. To know more about this recruitment you can read this article completely. Do not spend more time to get the various sites. visit this site to catch the AP TET Syllabus & compleate your practice session.
స్కూల్ ఎడ్యుకేషన్ కమిషనర్ ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ టీచర్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ బోర్డ్ పేపర్ 1,2 & 3 సిలబస్ పరీక్ష నమూనాతో విడుదల చేసింది. . ఇప్పుడు AP TET సిలబస్ను డౌన్లోడ్ చేయండి.
పరీక్ష తేదీ: పేపర్ I: 10 వ జూలై 12 వ జూలై 2018 పేపర్ II (ఎ): 13 మే మే 19 జూన్ 2018 & పేపర్ II (బి): 21 జూలై 2018.
Overview of Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus
|(Updated )AP TET Syllabus 2018|
|Name of The Organisation||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Name of The Post||Teacher Posts|
|Application Start Date||05th May 2018|
|Last Date||22nd May 2018|
|Downloading Of AP TET Hall Tickets From||03rd July 2018|
|Exam Date||Paper I: 10th July To 12th July 2018 Paper II(A): 13th May To 19th June 2018 & Paper II(B): 21st July 2018|
|Initial key Releasing Date||22nd July 2018|
|Objection Key date||26th July 2018|
|Final key Date||28th July 2018|
|Final Result||30th July 2018|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official website||@ cse.ap.gov.in/www.aptet.cgg.gov.in|
Intrigued contenders can check the @ cse.ap.gov.in AP DSC Syllabus on this page. So all the candidates who are going to appear the written examination may check the AP TET Syllabus but you did not get the proper information. If the candidates who are not finding and got struggled to get the AP Teacher Eligibility Test Pattern, here on this page, we have provided the latest exact examination syllabus at free of cost. So once visit our page jobschat.in then only you will get whatever you with all the clear clarification.
Download AP TET Exam pattern @www.aptet.cgg.gov.in
All the competitors will download the @www.aptet.cgg.gov.in AP TET Syllabus through online only. No other modes of getting the syllabus are not possible. So candidates use this wonderful opportunity by referring the Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern on this page. Candidates use this for the reference purpose. By observing the AP TET Exam pattern only candidates get the idea about the type of the examination, written examination duration etc. To improve in those areas. according to the syllabus only they will start the preparation. Once, get the AP DSC Syllabus start the Practice Part. IT will be useful for you in the Exam hall. To get maximum Marks it will be a good chance for the seekers. Must download & Focus on the Exam.
So observe the AP TET syllabus @ www.aptet.cgg.gov.in , exam pattern before going to the examination. By referring the AP TET Paper I & The Paper II syllabus candidates will know the difficult areas in the exam. in addition to that, we have updated The Important materials of previous papers etc. So add the previous papers for your effective preparation. So keep following our page. The Exam will be considering of two papers. One is the paper 1 which had the 150 Marks. & The second paper is having the 150 Marks for both Paper A & B.
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern – Paper I
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||2 Hours 30 Mins|
|2.||Language – I||30||30|
|3.||Language – II||30||30|
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Exam Pattern – Paper II
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||2 Hours 30 Mins|
|2.||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3.||Language II (compulsory)||20 + 10 = 30||20 + 10 = 30|
|4 (a).||For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|4 (b).||For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science|
|4 (c).||Any other teacher: either (a) or (b)|
AP TET Paper II (A) Exam Pattern –
AP TET Paper II (B) Exam Pattern –
AP TET Syllabus 2018 for PAPER- I
I. CHILD DEVELOPMENT & PEDAGOGY: (MARKS: 30)
Development Of Child:
- Development, Growth & Maturation — Concept & Nature
- Principles of development and their education implication
- Factors influencing Development — Biological, Psychological, Sociological, emotional
- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships — Physical & Motor, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, early Childhood, late Child hood,
- Understanding Development — Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers, Erikson
- Individual differences — Infra & Inter Individual differences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, Interest, Habits, Intelligence and their Assessment
- Development of Personality — Concept, Factors effecting development of personality, self concept
- Adjustment, Behavioural problems, Mental Health, Defense mechanism
- Methods and Approaches of Child Development — Introspection, Observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross sectional and Longitudinal
- Developmental tasks and Hazards
- Concept, Nature of Learning — input — process — outcome
- Factors of Learning — Personal and EnvironmentalApproaches to Learning and their applicability—Behaviourism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike), Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt(Kohler, Koffka) and Observational (Bandura)
- Dimensions of Learning — Cognitive, Affective and Performance
- Motivation and Sustenance —its role in
- Memory & Forgetting
- Transfer of Learning
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner Learners in Contexts:
Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context – Children from diverse contexts—Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive Education
- Understanding of pedagogic methods —
Enquiry based learning, Project based learning, Survey, Observation and Activity-based learning, Cooperative and collaborative learning
- Individual and Group learning:
Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning in classroom-like Study habits, Self-learning and Learning to learn skills
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous classroom groups —
Socio-economic background, Abilities, and Interest
- Paradigms of organizing Learning-
Teacher-centric, Subject centric and Learner-centric Theory of instruction – Bruner
- Teaching as Planned activity —
Elements of Planning
- Phases of Teaching —
Pre-active, Interactive and Post active
- General and Subject-related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of good facilitator
Learning resources — Self, Home, School, Community, Technology
- Classroom Management:
Role of student, teacher, Leadership style of teacher, Creation of non-threatening learning environment, Managing behavior problems, Guidance & Counselling, Punishment and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time
- The distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning, School-based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation :
Perspective & Practice
- Understanding teaching & learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right To Education Act,
Language — II English (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 30)
Content For Marks: 24
- Parts of Speech
- Active voice & Passive voice
- Prepositions and Articles
- Degrees of comparison
- Verbs — Main Verbs — Auxiliary Verbs – Presale Verbs
- Adverbs — Types of Adverbs
- Conjunction — coordinating conjunction — subordinating conjunction.
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Questions and question tags
- Types of sentences — simple, compound and complex — synthesis of sentences
- Phrases — uses of phrases.
- Composition — letter writing —précis writing
- Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary — Antonyms, Synonyms and Spellings.
- Correction of Sentences.
Methodology Marks: 06
- Aspects of English:- (a) English language — History, nature, importance, principles of English as the second language. (b) Problems of teaching / learning English.
- Objectives of teaching English.
- Development of Language skills:-
- Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing (LSRW).
- Communicative skills — Imparting values through Communication.
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English:- (a) Introduction, definition & types of Approaches, Methods &Techniques of teaching English
- Remedial teaching.
- Teaching-learning materials in English.
- Lesson Planning.
- Curriculum & Textbooks — Importance and its need.
- Evaluation in English launguage
Download AP TET Syllabus @cse.ap.gov.in
Once, completing the AP DSC Syllabus stunners can repeat all the topics. It is one of the Process to revise the Topics. Candidates who are going to start the preparation may check the of the AP TET Syllabus @cse.ap.gov.in on this page. here you will get some important information which is related to this recruitment. Check now the Important finest points to get the TET Exam Question pattern. The AP TET Board will conduct the Exam for the paper 1 which is on this 10th July To 12th July 2018. If you find more opportunities here you just go through the given link of govt jobs In AP.
In this Downloading Process, all the Candidates have to get Andhra Teacher Eligibility Syllabus which is including all the Topics. So, One should know each & every point according to the TET Exam. To download the Documents, all should go to the Official site, after that, select the Correct option to get the AP TET Syllabus. Finally, move to download the Andhra Pradesh TET Entire Syllabus. Also, on this page, we are giving the AP TET Syllabus link. Find the useful link & Download complete AP DSC Syllabus & Exam Schedule.
Useful Links & Important Dates:
Exam Date: Paper I: 10th July To 12th July 2018 Paper II(A): 13th May To 19th June 2018 & Paper II(B): 21st July 2018.
AP TET Syllabus 2018 (Latest Updated) >>>>Download Here