Aspirants who are looking for Andhra Pradesh Endowments Department Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017 is available here to download. Candidates who have applied for the AP Endowments Department can get the Syllabus for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts. Candidates can Check the AP Endowments Department Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern before the Examination in our site.
- AP Endowments Department Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017:
- AP Endowments Department Papers Pdf Download:
- AP Endowments Dept Company Profile:
- AP Endowments Dept Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus for Civil:
- AP Endowments Dept Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus for Reasoning Ability:
- AP Endowments Dept AEE Exam Syllabus English Language:
- AP Endowments Dept Asst Executive Engineer Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability:
- AP Endowments Department Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus:
- AP Endowments Dept AEE Exam Syllabus for Electrical Engineer:
- Also check :
- Jobschat.in :
AP Endowments Department Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017:
Candidates who wanted to prepare for Andhra Pradesh Endowments Department Assistant Executive Engineer exam and applied to that, here you can get Complete Syllabus of Assistant Executive Engineer in form of pdf file. As we know that, to get placed in Govt sector is not so easy, to attain the govt positions, preparation of exam helps you to reach the goal. For that preparation purpose, Syllabus of the exam makes you learn and you will get idea about the subject. Here, we provide right from basics to in depth syllabi for your preparation which leads to success in the exam. Then, plan your time table / schedule for preparation according to syllabus and practice well for exam. Maintain the time management and improve you skills to attend an exam. check out complete syllabus of APED Assistant Executive Engineer and prepare well for exam.
The Applicants Who are applied for the Andhra Pradesh Endowments Department Assistant Executive Engineer exam the syllabus pdf is available here. Download the pdf and prepare well. For any exam, preparation syllabus plays an important role. Because, aspirants gets an idea about the topics and plans to prepare for exam. Here, we Jobschat.in helps Freshers/ job seekers/ Experienced candidates by providing complete Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Previous Papers. Stay connect to our site to get know more details and updates of Syllabus, exam pattern and previous papers and registered to our page.
AP Endowments Department Papers Pdf Download:
Check out AP Endowments Department Assistant Executive Engineer Previous Papers have updated here and also look on AP Endowments Department Assistant Executive Engineer Previous Papers may help you to attempt the exam to get the good score and good luck to contenders.
AP Endowments Dept Company Profile:
At the time of formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh in 1956, there were two enactments for administering the Hindu Religious and Charitable Institutions viz., The Madras Act 19/1951 for Andhra area and the Hyderabad Endowments Regulations 1939 for Telangana area. With a view to having a uniform law throughout the State, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has enacted a new Endowments Act in 1966. Subsequently, this Act was also repealed by enacting the present Act in 1987 on the recommendations of Justice Challa Kondaiah Commission. This Act has also gone into several amendments and a major amendment took place in 2007. To administer Hindu Temples, Mutts, Peetams and other Charitable Institutions and Endowments To ensure proper
administration of these institutions and appropriating their income for which they were established. To protect the properties of Hindu temples and other charitable Institutions. The Endowments Department has a 3-tier system of administration for temples and Charitable Institutions. Temples having an annual income of fewer than Rs.2.00 Lakhs are under the administrative control of Assistant Commissioner.
AP Endowments Dept Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus for Civil:
- Steel Structures.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Environmental Studies etc.,
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- PSC Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Costing, Estimation, and Specifications.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Construction and Project Management.
AP Endowments Dept Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus for Reasoning Ability:
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
AP Endowments Dept AEE Exam Syllabus English Language:
- Sentence structure.
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Comprehension passage etc.
AP Endowments Dept Asst Executive Engineer Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability:
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Whole Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs etc.
- Time and Work.
AP Endowments Department Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus:
- History – India & Gujarat.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Gujarat Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Polity.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- General Science.
AP Endowments Dept AEE Exam Syllabus for Electrical Engineer:
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Utilization of Energy.
- Control Systems.
- Power System Protection.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Analysis.
- Electronics Devices.
- Power Systems.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to effectively reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation.