Aspirants who are looking for APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2017 is available here to download. Candidates who have applied for the APPSC can get the Syllabus for Assistant Hydrogeologist Posts. Candidates can Check the APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus & Exam Pattern before the Examination in our site.
- APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2017:
- APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist PDF Download:
- APPSC Company Profile:
- APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Test Pattern:
- APPSC AE SYLLABUS 2017 – GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
- APPSC AE SYLLABUS 2017 – GEOLOGY(INCLUDING HYDROGEOLOGY)
- Direct Link to Download APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus Pdf:
- Also check :
- Jobschat.in :
APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2017:
Candidates who wanted to prepare for APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist and applied to that, here you can get Complete Syllabus of APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist in form of pdf file. As we know that, to get placed in Govt sector is not so easy, to attain the govt positions, preparation of exam helps you to reach the goal. For that preparation purpose, Syllabus of the exam makes you learn and you will get idea about the subject. Here, we provide right from basics to in depth syllabi for your preparation which leads to success in the exam. Then, plan your time table / schedule for preparation according to syllabus and practice well for exam. Maintain the time management and improve you skills to attend an exam. check out complete syllabus of APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist and prepare well for exam.
The Applicants Who are applied for the APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist exam the syllabus pdf is available here. Download the pdf and prepare well. For any exam, preparation syllabus plays an important role. Because, aspirants gets an idea about the topics and plans to prepare for exam. Here, we Jobschat.in helps Freshers/ job seekers/ Experienced candidates by providing complete Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Previous Papers. Stay connect to our site to get know more details and updates of Syllabus, exam pattern and previous papers and registered to our page.
APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist PDF Download:
Check out APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Previous Papers have updated here and also look on APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Previous Papers may help you to attempt the exam to get the good score and good luck to contenders.
APPSC Company Profile:
On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Test Pattern:
|1.||Paper 1||Objective||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper 2||Geology(P.G. Standard)(Including Hydrogeology)||150||300||150 Min|
APPSC AE SYLLABUS 2017 – GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs.
- Basics of General Science.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning.
- Analytical ability.
- Data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Basic data analysis.
- General Knowledge.
APPSC AE SYLLABUS 2017 – GEOLOGY(INCLUDING HYDROGEOLOGY)
- Interior and origin of the earth.
- Principles of mineralogy.
- Orthoscopic and Colonoscopic examination of minerals.
- Crystals and their symmetry. Principles of
- Principles of isomorphism.
- Solid solution.
- Exsolution and polymorphism in minerals.
- Minoralogical phase rules.
- properties of different mineral groups.
- Applied Geomorphology.
- Stress and strain.
- Primary and secondary structures.
- Continental Drift.
- Seal floor spreading.
- Tectonics, Isostasy.
- Geology of Andhra Pradesh.
- Processes of metamorphism.
- Textures and zones.
- Grades and facies of faces of metamorphism.
- Characteristic mineral assemblages.
- Ore genesis.
- Ore deposition.
- Different types of deposits.
- Industrial minerals.
- Tectonic control of mineralization.
- Principles of geological.
- Geophysical and geochemical exploration for minerals.
- Important mineral deposits of India.
- Tectonism and magmatism.
- The mineral wealth of Andhra Pradesh.
- Principles of engineering geology.
- Engineering properties of rocks.