- 1 APSC ADO Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 APSC ADO Vacancy Notification
- 1.2 Assam PSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Download APSC ADO Application Form
- 1.5 APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
All the job seekers apply for the APSC ADO Recruitment 2019, which has declared by the board of the Assam Public Service Commission at the official website @ www.apsc.nic.in. So, willing candidates once check the eligibility conditions and apply for the APSC Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment through the offline process.
The APSC ADO Application Form download links will be activated from the 08th January 2019 and the application process will be ended on the 08th February 2019. So, interested candidates must and should enroll their names in the APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment before the last date of the application process with the help of the mentioned links on the below page.
APSC ADO Recruitment 2019
Here is the latest update for all the unemployment candidates i.e APSC Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment. So, candidates who are eagerly waiting for the government jobs especially for the Assam state government jobs, those ones can apply for this APSC ADO Recruitment 2019. But before that, you have to check out the age limit, education qualification, and more other details, which are provided on the below page. Because, if you have the related qualification, then only you are eligible to apply for this www.apsc.nic.in ADO Recruitment. So, candidates check all the rules and regulations about this notification and register your name
You may also check >>>>>>APSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus
APSC ADO Vacancy Notification
Here on this web page @ www.jobschat.in, our team members have uploaded the whole details regarding the APSC ADO Recruitment 2019 without missing any information. So, candidates who are very interested to apply for this notification, those ones just go through the whole page and collect whole details about the APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment. Candidates if you want to know more information about this APSC Recruitment, once refer the APSC ADO Official Notification, then automatically you can clear all the doubts about this notification, the download links are mentioned on the below page.
Assam PSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Engineer and Agriculture Development Officer & Research Assistant Posts|
|Number of Posts||148 Posts|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||08th January 2019|
|Closing Date To Apply||08th February 2019|
|Apply Mode||Offline Process|
|Selection Process||Written Exam Or Interview|
|Job Location||Assam State|
- For Assistant Engineer Post: Contenders must have the qualification in the Degree in the respective disciplines of Civil or Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Govt of AMIE(Part A & B Passed).
- For Agricultural Development Officer under Agriculture Department Post: Aspirants must be passed in the B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture) from recognized by the board and also Govt of Assam.
- For Research Assistant Post: Applying candidates are pass in the Bachelors Degree with Economics or Geography or Sociology or Statistics or Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC/MOBC candidates: 03 years
- For General Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/OMBC candidates: Rs.150/-
Based on the written examination or interview, the candidates will be selected.
|Name of the Post||Pay Of Scale|
|Assistant Engineer and Agriculture Development Officer Posts||Rs. 30,000/- 110000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 12,700/-|
|Research Assistant Posts||PB-Rs. 22,000/- 87,000/-p.m with Grade pay of Rs. 9,100/- plus other allowances|
- Assistant Engineer Posts: 33
- Agriculture Development Officer Posts: 115
- Research Assistant Posts: 9
Download APSC ADO Application Form
Contenders remember one thing, you have to submit the APSC Agricultural Development Officer Application Form to the board through the offline process. That’s why we are giving the clear postal address on this web page. By scroll down the web page, candidates can get the highlighted links on the below table. So, candidates just click on that links and get the official notification, APSC ADO Offline Registration Form to enlist your name in the APSC ADO Recruitment 2019. Finally, candidates take the copy of the application form for the purpose of the check the future round details of the selection process with the help of the mentioned application number in the application form.
APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
The officials of the Assam Public Service Commission will filter the applicants of the APSC ADO Recruitment 2019 based on the written examination or interview. So, candidates download the Syllabus and Previous Papers from this page and prepare well for the written examination. The number of vacancies n this APSC Agriculture Development Officer Notification has 148 Posts and those are related to the Assistant Engineer and Agriculture Development Officer & Research Assistant Posts. So, candidates take this golden chance and apply for the www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment before the last date as on 08th February 2019
Also, Check >>>>>APSC Agricultural Development Officer Admit Card
Important Links and Dates For APSC ADO Recruitment 2019
Start Date To Apply: 08th January 2019
Last Date To Apply: 08th February 2019