Assam Public Service Commission announced the APSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017 on 22nd Nov 2017. The Officials wants to recruit the 149 vacancies of Lecturer in various departments. Eligible Candidates can apply in offline before the last date 26.12.2017 using the site www.apsc.nic.in
APSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017
APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017: The officials Of Assam PSC released an Official Advertisement dated on 22.11.2017 notifying the recruitment of 149 vacancies. The Candidates who are in search of Govt jobs in Assam along with Lecturer Posts can utilise this job possibility. Most of the Candidates will show interest towards this because the Experienced aspirants only eligible for this to apply and they need to possess the qualifications that are notified below. If the Candidates need to apply they need to go through this details thoroughly to grab the job opportunity. Check jobschat.in for receiving the details regularly. The link for both the notification and application given below. Check it once because the authorities inviting Offline Applications from the candidates.
Also, Check Assam PSC Asst. Manager Admit Card 2017
Latest Assam PSC 149 Lecturer Posts Notification 2017
The APSC Organisation recruits the Lecturer Posts in various departments, For that the notification is released. According to given details, aspirants who possess 3 years of experience in the respective field in any reputed organisation obeying the following qualifications can apply in Offline Mode using the application by attaching the required certificates. Those who submit the applications before the last date then their candidature is only considered for the selection. The date for applying to Assam PSC Recruitments, will not be extended. Check the departments listed below. The Posting will be given D.I.E.T schools of Assam with the respective salary. Admit cards will be soon announced to the applied aspirants. So, stay tuned to the site jobschat.in
APSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017
Name Of The Organisation: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Post Name: Lecturer
No. Of Vacancies: 149 vacancies
Location Of Job: Assam
Category Of Job: Govt jobs
Mode Of Application: Offline
Starting Date To Apply: 22.11.2017
Ending Date To Apply: 26th December 2017
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Lecturer, Pre-Service Teacher Education||94|
|Lecturer, Education Technology||05|
|Lecturer, District Resource Unit||18|
|Lecturer, Planning and Management||03|
|Lecturer, Work Experience||12|
|Lecturer, In-Service Education, Field Interaction & Innovation Coordination||06|
|Lecturer, Curriculum Material Development and Evaluation||11|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||149|
Also, Check: APSC Assistant Manager Result 2017
As per the APSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017, The Applicants need to have the qualification of Masters in Humanities (Philosophy/Sociology/Economics)/Social Science/Science, M.Ed. in Child Psychology/ MA in Education with 55% marks from any recognized university and Diploma/Degree in Primary/Elementary Education from any recognized university.
As per the Notification, aspirants need to have the age criteria of
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
The Age Relaxation will be applicable to reserved aspirants as per norms.
The Application Fee is not specified here. We insist the aspirants check the APSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017.
The Officials will select the aspirants based on the selection rounds of
- Screening test
- Viva-Voice Exam
- Lecturer, In-Service Education, Field Interaction & Innovation Coordination: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs.40,000/- and Grade Pay of Rs.5900/-
- Lecturer, Planning and Management: Rs. 12,000/- to 40,000/- Grade Pay of Rs.5900/-
- Lecturer, Education Technology: Rs. 12,000/- to 40,000/- Grade Pay of Rs.5900/-
- Lecturer, Pre-Service Teacher Education: Rs. 12,000/- to 40,000/- Grade Pay of Rs.5900/-
- Lecturer, District Resource Unit: Rs. 12,000/- to 40,000/- Grade Pay of Rs.5900/-
Procedure To Apply APSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017:
- First Interested and Eligible Aspirants can visit the main site www.apsc.nic.in
- On Homepage, aspirants need to find the APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification link and open it.
- Read it carefully by downloading it.
- If eligible find the application form and fill the required columns by adding the required documents.
- Ensure the application is free from mistakes and submit before the due date.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and keep a copy of it.
- Starting Date To Apply: 22.11.2017
- Ending Date To Apply: 26th December 2017