Audi Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Audi Walk-ins , Audi Job openings ,Audi Off campus drive , Audi Referral drives , Audi Vacancies , Audi recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Audi Placement papers.
Audi is the most popular and favorite cars manufacturer in India. Many of them have dream to get placed in Audi, for those contenders have an awesome news that Audi is going to recruit the freshers and as well as experienced to fulfill the various vacancies of Junior Engineer, Electrical and electronics Engineer, Receptionist, Manager and others. Aspirants who have wish to join in Audi may apply to vacancy post before last date. To catch the latest updates and details, follow this page.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Audi is a German automobile manufacturer that designs, engineers, produces, markets and distributes luxury vehicles. Audi oversees worldwide operations from its headquarters in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany. Audi-branded vehicles are produced in nine production facilities worldwide.
The origins of the company are complex, going back to the early 20th century and the initial enterprises (Horch and the Audiwerke) founded by engineer August Horch; and two other manufacturers (DKW and Wanderer), leading to the foundation of Auto Union in 1932. The modern era of Audi essentially began in the 1960’s when Auto Union was acquired by Volkswagen from Daimler-Benz.After relaunching the Audi brand with the 1965 introduction of the Audi F103 series, Volkswagen merged Auto Union with NSU Motorenwerke in 1969, thus creating the present day form of the company.
Audi Job Vacancies :
- Junior Engineer
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Head Engineering
- Java Developer
- Customer Executive
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Audi Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Audi Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Audi get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Audi Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Audi Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Audi i.e. www.audi.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- In that careers page click on JOIN US option at left side of page
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Audi for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.