- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL) Assistant General Manager Recruitment Notification 2017
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL) Profile :
- BMRCL Assistant General Manager Posts Jobs details:
- Educational Qualification:
- Age Limit:
- How to Apply:
- BMRCLManager Official link :
- Last Date to Apply 13/04/2017
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL) Assistant General Manager Recruitment Notification 2017
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL) Assistant General Manager Posts Recruitment 2017 Notification was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL) Assistant General Manager Posts Recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL) has released the notification for Assistant General Manager Posts in the official website. You can also check govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL) Profile :
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.
Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions.
BMRCL Assistant General Manager Posts Jobs details:
|Organization Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL)|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant General Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rupees : 50,000/- Per Month|
Candidates should possess B.Com. OR any Graduate, (full time 3 years course) from UGC recognised University / Institution with CA / ICWA OR M. Com / MBA (Finance), on full time basis, from UGC recognised University.
Experience: Work experience in land matters, social assessment, resettlement and rehabilitation issues etc.
Candidates age should be Between 30 & 40 years as per the norms of Govt.
Procedure: Eligible candidates may fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and forward along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience. Such applications may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 super scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Assistant General Manager ”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 13.04.2017.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant General Manager Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 13/04/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
In this site we provides the official link of BMRCL for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last Date to Apply 13/04/2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.