Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Bank of India Walk-ins , Bank of India Job openings , Bank of India Off campus drive , Bank of India Referral drives , Bank of India Vacancies , Bank of India recruitment , careers , Registration Link , Bank of India Previous papers.
Freshers who want build their career at banking sector? if yes then, job hunters have an opportunity to get placed in Bank of India. It has revealed a latest job notifications regarding Bank of India Recruitment. Freshers and as well as experienced candidates who are willing to join in Bank of India can apply various vacancies through online application from flowing official link. stay connect to get more recruitment notifications 2017 and updates.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Bank of India (BoI) is commercial bank with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalization in 1969. However, some branches are individually owned, such as Kandia, Indonesia, etc. Bank of India has 4828 branches as on 31 December 2013, including 56 offices outside India, which includes five subsidiaries, five representative offices, and one joint venture. BoI is a founder member of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications), which facilitates provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services.
Bank of India Job Vacancies :
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000/- Per Month|
Educational Qualification For Bank of India Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses Should be a Matriculate. Candidate should preferably be resident of District where the RSETI is located and the local / State rule relating to selection of candidates would prevail. The appointment to be confirmed by LAC during its meeting.
Age Limit: Min 18 years and Max 65 years subject to physical fitness
Bank of India Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Bank of India get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Bank of India Selection Process :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/03/2017.
- All candidates applying for the above post will have to clear Personal Interview to assess communication ability, leadership quality, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees development approach.
- After preliminary examination of the application forms, eligible candidates will be called for written examination / interview. Please note that Bank of India reserves its right to cancel the notification without any prior information.
Application Fee For The Job: Rs.600/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST Candidates
Leave: 12 days in a calendar year to be availed with prior approval of RSETI director, maximum 4 days on each occasion. There is no provision for encashment of leave even after exit of the faculty on any reason/ground. No leave can be accumulated at the end of the calendar year, the leave would lapse.
How To Apply?
- Last date for submission of application is 31-03-2017. The date of Personal Interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and Committee for the same.
- Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format available in our Website with necessary documents.
- Applications are invited in Prescribed format for the above posts on contractual basis. The Prescribed forms, Eligibility norms and Terms of Employment will be available on bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in from 17.03.2017. Filled in applications supported by necessary documents must be submitted by 31.03.2017
Important Date :
Last Date to Apply: 31/03/2017
Address : Zonal Office: Bokaro Zone, E-17, First Floor, City Centre, Sector-4, B.S.City, Bokaro (Jharkhand) – 827004
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Bank of India for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.