- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
- Bank of Maharashtra Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For Bank of Maharashtra Job Profile :
- Bank of Maharashtra Salary Details :
- Bank of Maharashtra Selection Process :
- Bank of Maharashtra Registration Process :
- Bank of Maharashtra Official link :
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Bank of Maharashtra Walk-ins , Bank of Maharashtra Job openings , Bank of Maharashtra Off campus drive , Bank of Maharashtra Referral drives , Bank of Maharashtra Bank Vacancies , Bank of Maharashtra recruitment , careers , Registration Link , Bank of Maharashtra Bank Placement papers.
Freshers who are willing to join in banking sector. it is best option to start a career.It has liberated a career notification in the name as Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017. Candidates may apply online for the available posts which are given below. It is a great chance for all the interested candidates to work with this company. So all the eligible candidates apply through the link provided below. Follow our page to get latest updates of Job notifications.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. Government of India holds 81.61% of the total shares. The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1895 branches as of 5 April 2016. It has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.
Bank of Maharashtra Job Vacancies :
- Relationship Officer
- Personal Banker
- Retail Business
- Sales Manager – Liabilities Sales
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Head
- Portfolio Advisor – Retail Banking
- Cluster Business
- Senior Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Senior Sales Manager – Home Loans
- Corporate Sales Manager-Aspira
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Bank of Maharashtra Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Bank of Maharashtra Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Bank of Maharashtra get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Bank of Maharashtra Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Bank of Maharashtra Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Bank of Maharashtra i.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As soon as possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Bank of Maharashtra for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.