Barclays Recruitment 2017 job openings for Freshers/Experienced candidates :
In this Post You will get all info regarding ,Barclays Walk-ins , Barclays Job openings ,Barclays Off campus drive ,Barclays Referral drives , Barclays Vacancies , Barclays recruitment , Barclays careers ,Barclays Registration Link ,Barclays Placement papers.
Barclays Company of India Limited has circulated a job advertisement as Barclays Recruitment 2016. Organization is hiring eligible freshers as well as graduate applicants. All those aspirants who are browsing for latest jobs in this organization, they can now clutch it by applying for below mention posts. Candidates can book mark our page to collect all the upcoming details about Barclays Recruitment 2017.
The candidates how are going to apply for any designation in Barclays should keep all their necessary details to applying the particular job in Barclays .they should keep their details and the candidates have the check their eligibility criteria to get selected in drive. here in this site we are going to provide the Barclays recruitment 2017 registration link. we will update the details whenever the link is activated . please keep visiting our site for more details recruitment notifications.
Company Profile :
Barclays is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. It is a universal bank with operations in retail, wholesale and investment banking, as well as wealth management, mortgage lending and credit cards. It has operations in over 50 countries and territories and has around 48 million customers.
Barclays is organized into four core business: Personal & Corporate (Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Wealth & Investment Management), Barclaycard, Investment Banking and Africa.
Barclays has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange.
According to a 2011 paper by Vitali et al., Barclays was the most powerful transnational corporation in terms of ownership and thus corporate control over global financial stability and market competition with AXA and State Street Corporation taking the 2nd and 3rd position, respectively.
Barclays Job Vacancies :
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For Barclays Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Barclays Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Barclays get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Barclays Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Barclays Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Barclays i.e. www.barclays.com.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : as soon as possible.
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Barclays for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.