Bihar Staff Selection Commission Revenue worker & other jobs Recruitment notification 2017 :
Good news for all the candidates how are looking for job openings in government sector of Bihar .i.e Bihar Staff Selection Commission .yes! Bihar Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in government sector of Bihar. there are lot of vacancy’s in Bihar Staff Selection Commission in various categories . here we are going to provide all the details about this Bihar Staff Selection Commission Revenue worker & other jobs recruitment ,process of applying and recruitment process too. And here in this particular post we will provide you all the details about this recruitment .
following are those details which are really very Important for this recruitment.and also eligibility criteria , education qualifications ,age limit , application fee details, and also the process of applying and online application links too . so , candidates grab this opportunity to be placed in a government sector is not an easy task .but by following our site jobschat you will get good results. clearly check the details and apply for various government posts through our site . you can also check Bihar state government jobs. Keep visit this site regularly for more updates about Bihar government jobs.now scroll down and get the details about the Bihar Staff Selection Commission Revenue worker & other jobs Jobs in Bihar Recruitment.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Profile :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Graduate Asst Teacher Recruitment Details:
|Organization Name||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name(s)||Revenue worker & other jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
NO.OF POSTS: 13120 vacant posts of Forest Guard, LDC, Revenue Worker, Panchayat Secretary and others through Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Patna.
01. Forest Guard: 639 posts.
02. Steno Assistant Inferior Inspector: 87 posts.
03. Typist Assistant Inferior Inspector: 788 posts.
04. Leader instructor: 122 posts.
05. Stenographer: 21 posts.
06. Assistant Urdu Translator: 96 posts.
07. Typist / Stenographer: 66 posts.
08. Panchayat Secretary: 3161 posts.
09. Low level Clerk: 890 posts.
10. Reader: 02 posts.
11. Ni.Su.Clerk: 35 posts.
12. Revenue Worker: 4353 posts.
13. Knitting Instructor: 01 post.
14. Low level Clerk (Hindi): 113 posts.
15. Low level Clerk (Regional Office): 36 posts.
16. Low level Clerk (Urdu): 30 posts.
17. Low level Clerk (Industrial Training Institute): 77 posts.
18. Bench Clerk: 37 posts.
19. Bench Clerk (District Consumer Forum): 79 posts.
20. Low level Clerk (Backlog Post): 79 posts.
21. Low level Clerk (Regional Office of Labour Commissioner): 57 posts.
22. Crafts Teacher: 02 posts.
23. Stenographer (Regional Office of Labour Commissioner): 09 posts.
24. Low level Product Clerk: 48 posts.
25. Low level Clerk (Samaharnalaya): 125 posts.
26. Information Assistant Grade I: 07 posts.
27. Steno Typist (Regional Installation): 116 posts.
28. Low level Clerk Regional Installation: 511 posts.
29. Junior Accounting clerk (Regional Installation): 487 posts.
Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-/2400/-.
A passed of 10+2 /Intermediate class or its equivalent from any recognized Board, or University recognized by the Central or State Govt.
Candidate’s age should be in between of 21 years –37/23 years as on 01-08-2015.
Relaxation in age is applicable for reserved category candidates as per Govt. Rules.
A non refundable Application fee as per category, the given amount is to be paid by eligible candidate. Rs 300 rupee for General/OBC, Rs 70 for ST/SC candidates, however the application fee can deposit by Indian postal order (IPO).
Reservation is applicable for Scheduled caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Ex-Servicemen (ESM) candidates.
Shortlisted & eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
For said posts eligible, willing and interested candidates may apply through online mode at official website. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them for future reference.
In this site we provides the official link of Bihar Staff Selection Commission Revenue worker & other jobs Jobs in Bihar Job for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : as soon as possible.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )