Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation released the BNCMC Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2017, and this organisation will check all the recruitment process. The Organisation is going to recruit 77 vacancies in the posts of ANM, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, MO. For this, the BNCMC officials are going to conduct Interview on the dates 27th To 29th Nov 2017. Apply by opening the application from site www.bncmc.gov.in
BNCMC Pharmacist Recruitment 2017
BNCMC ANM Recruitment Notification 2017: Good News for job seekers in Maharashtra State. The BNCMC organisation issued the notification for the intake of 77 vacancies in various posts given in the table. The Candidate who is searching for Govt Jobs in Maharashtra can check the post wises vacancies along with qualification by opening the notification link posted below. The Competition for this very high. So, most of the aspirants have applied for this to grab the job. And the organisation wants the Candidate to apply for this in offline mode. Those who apply for this before the last date is only eligible for taking part in this BNCMC ANM Recruitment. The Officials of BNCMC will conduct the Interview rounds for the applied aspirants on the dates 27th To 29th Nov 2017. Scroll Bottom to check the further details.
Also, Check: SCPS Assam Chairperson Recruitment 2017
Apply For BNCMC Recruitment For ANM Jobs 2017
Along with the BNCMC Pharmacist Recruitment Notification, the Officials also going to recruit for small vacancies of Pharmacist, Lab Technician, MO. The Desirable Candidates after filling the application need to enlist the documents which are necessary to it and have to attend the Interview on any of the dates released. While filling be careful, because the Officials will verify all the details and reject if they make any mistake. Those who are late won’t allowed for this interview, The BNCMC Organisation will give priority to the experienced aspirants. Those who perform well in the selection rounds they will be selected and pace in the work location of BNCMC. To get more jobs information along with upcoming IAF Jobs visit jobschat.in
Brief About BNCMC Pharmacist Notification 2017
Name Of The Organisation: Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation
Post Name: ANM, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Medical Officer
No. Of Vacancies: 77 Vacancies
Location Of Job: Maharashtra
Category Of Job: Govt jobs
Mode Of Application: Online
Commence Date To Apply: Available
Interview/Walk-In Dates: 27th Nov To 29th Nov 2017
Official Website: www.bncmc.gov.in
- ANM: 50 Posts
- Pharmacist: 10 Posts
- Lab Technician: 10 Posts
- Full-Time Medical Officer: 04 Posts
- Part Time Medical Officer: 03 Posts
Also, Check: UMED MSRLM Account Assistant Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Info About BNCMC Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2017
As per the BNCMC Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2017, The Post wise details are given below.
- ANM: Must possess Madhyamik.
- Pharmacist: Must possess Diploma in Pharmacy(D.Pharm)
- Lab Technician: Must qualify B.SC with D.M.I.T
- Medical Officer: The Medical Officer need to possess M.B.B.S in the reputed organisation.
As per the Official Norms, the Maximum range of age limit is 45 Years.
The Application Fee is Not specified here. We insist aspirants check CPS Assam Member Recruitment 2017.
The Selection will only involve Interview Rounds conducted by the officials.
The Shortlisted Aspirants will get Rs.20,000/- along with added allowances.
How To Apply BNCMC ANM Recruitment Notification 2017:
- First, the qualifiable Aspirants can visit the main site www.bncmc.gov.in
- On Homepage, aspirants need to find the BNCMC Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2017 link and open it.
- Go through it carefully by downloading a copy of it.
- If eligible find the application form and fill the required columns by adding the required documents.
- Ensure the application is free from mistakes and submit before the due date.
- Also, Attach experience certificate is available and send to the address with an envelope naming on it that Applying for the post of.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and keep a copy of it.