BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017: has updated the Syllabus on this page. at free of cost, we have uploaded the syllabus pattern on this given page. Based on the released syllabus only the topics covered in the examination. Who wants to gain the good score in the written examination they must refer the BSNL JAO syllabus 2017 on this page. It is very important to prepare the exam according to the mentioned syllabus. before going to start the preparation candidates will keep all important stuff with you. Then only you can prepare well for the exams. Candidates will plan the exam schedule and try to prepare by using the schedule. With out having the proper plan for the preparation candidates did not cover all topics in the examination.
Check BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus
Candidates Can check the BSNL Junior Account officer Exam syllabus on many sites. With out wasting your precious time we have provided the Examination syllabus on this page. So do not struggle to get the latest syllabus of the BSNL JAO 2017. We have kept on the current page. so the candidates who want the examination syllabus they can download the syllabus from this page. if you are in the part of this notification you can start the preparation. it is not possible to start the preparation with out knowing the Syllabus. So by knowing the syllabus candidates will get the idea about the subjects involved in this written examination. more over the weight age of the marks will know by referring the syllabus.
Information About BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017
Name of the Organisation: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
Name of the post: Junior Accounts Officer Vacancies
Total Number of Posts: 996 Posts
Official website: www.externalbsnlexam.com
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Govt jobs
Download Here: BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern Paper I
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|General English||100||100||3.00 Hours|
|General Aptitude & General Awareness||50||50|
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern Paper II
|Name of the Subject||Total Questions||Marks||Time|
|Financial Management & Cost Accounting & Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||3.00 Hours|
BSNL JAO Paper I Syllabus
General Aptitude/ General Awareness
Current events of national and international importance:
- Indian Polity & economy
- Test of reasoning & Quantitative Technique.
- General Mental ability
- Comprehension of given passages and Grammar, usage and vocabulary
Subject II: Financial and Commercial Accounts
Paper II: Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commerical Laws
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing
- Planning and audit, audit programs, working papers, audit process
Valuation of internal controls.
- Techniques of auditing physical verification, examination of documents and vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Various types of Audit.
- Cash and fund flow statements
- Company Accounts; final Accounts
- Company Accounts introduction; shares & debentures etc.
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Problems in financial statements and analysis
- Source and usage of final statements
- Financial ratios
- Financial topics related to balances received and profit and loss accounts
- Analysing financial performance
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Applications of financial analysis
- Break-even analysis and leverages.
Financial Management – an over view
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Organisation of Finance Function.
- Goals of Financial Management.
- Key activities of Financial Management.
- Sales Tax Act.
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments)
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- Payment of Bonus Act
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Management & Control
- Capital Budgeting
- Long term financing
- Memorandum of Understanding
Download BSNL JAO Syllabus Online
Candidates can download the BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus through online. We advised the candidates can prepare according to the weight age of the Marks. more concentrate on the weight age of the subject. Check the subject wise topics and sub topics at the below of this page. Who is willing to start the preparation they can gather the latest syllabus from our page. If you feel any difficulty while downloading the Syllabus. Our team will update the links. The syllabus is the only way to cover the topics in the examination. The applicants must read this article. this is the good news for the participants. After downloading the syllabus maintain the hard copy of it. For more updates and the information, candidates visit Jobschat our site.