- Canara Bank Clerk/Officers Recruitment Notification 2017
- Canara Bank Profile :
- Canara Bank Clerk/Officers Jobs details:
- Canara Bank Clerk/Officers Jobs Educational Qualification:
- Canara Bank Clerk/Officers Jobs Age Limit:
- Canara Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- How to Apply:
- Canara Bank Official link :
Canara Bank Clerk/Officers Recruitment Notification 2017
Canara Bank Clerk/Officers Recruitment 2017 Notification was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Canara Bank Clerk/Officers Recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in banking sector. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. Canara Bank has released the notification for Clerk/Officers in the official website. You can also check jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings.
Canara Bank Profile :
As a premier commercial bank in India, Canara Bank has a distinct track record in the service of the nation for over 110 years. Today, Canara Bank has a strong pan India presence with 5847 branches and 9657 ATMs, catering to all segments of an ever growing clientele accounts base of 7.36 crore. Across the borders, the Bank has 8 branches, one each at London, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Leicester, Manama, Johannesburg, New York and DIFC (Dubai) & a Representative Office at Sharjah, UAE. We are recognized as a leading financial conglomerate in India, with as many as nine subsidiaries
Canara Bank Clerk/Officers Jobs details:
|Organization Name||Canara Bank|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date||10 March 2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
Canara Bank Clerk/Officers Jobs Educational Qualification:
Clerical Cadre: Should pass in 12th Standard or its equivalent.
Officer in JMG Scale-I Cadre: Should pass Degree of Recognized University or its equivalent.
For the post of “Clerical Cadre”
- Should have represented the State in Inter State Championship or should have been a member of theCombined Universities Team (in the immediate preceding three years), preferably Medalists. Preference will be given to the present State players.
For the post of “Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I”
- Should have represented the Country in an International event or should have won “Ariuna Award”.
Canara Bank Clerk/Officers Jobs Age Limit:
Age Limit(As on 1 February 2017):
- Clerical Cadre:- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 28 years
- Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I:- Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 30 years
Total Vacancies-Sports/Discipline wise:
- Athletics-04 Posts
- Cricket (Male)- 05 Posts
- Hockey(Male)-07 Posts
- Shuttle Badminton-02 Posts
- Table Tennis-02 Posts
Canara Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Candidates possessing requisite qualification will be called for interview. Since, the recruitment will be mainly on the basis of sports performance, suitable weightage will be given to sports achievements and younger age will be considered. Recruitment will be strictly on merit.
- The Bank reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. Mere fulfillment of qualifications will not confer any right on a candidate to be called for.interview. Candidates found suitable will be waitlisted. Final selection will depend upon the verification of character, antecedents, medical fitness and verification of genuineness of the sports certificates produced.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by sending application to following postal address latest by 10 March 2017-5 PM.
The Deputy General Manager,
Canara Bank, Personal Management Section,
Human Resources wing,
J C Road, Bangalore-560002
In this site we provides the official link of Canara Bank for registration purpose : Click here to register
Last date to Apply : 10th March 2017.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.