- Capital Region Development Authority APCRDA Jobs Recruitment Notification 2017
- Capital Region Development Authority Profile :
- Capital Region Development Authority APCRDA job details:
- Capital Region Development Authority Educational Qualification:
- Capital Region Development Authority Age Limit:
- How to Apply:
- Capital Region Development Authority Official link :
Capital Region Development Authority APCRDA Jobs Recruitment Notification 2017
Candidates who have wish to build their career at Government sector and Every one has dream to get place in Govt Jobs. Capital Region Development Authority announced latest Recruitment Notifications. As we know that Govt jobs is one of the Most secure and Safe job from an Employee Perspective. Here, we are presenting complete details of Capital Region Development Authority APCRDA Jobs recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also check Andhra Pradesh govt jobs here to know upcoming updates.We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Capital Region Development Authority APCRDA Jobs and apply to it following below.
Capital Region Development Authority Profile :
The Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority is an urban planning agency of the capital, Amaravati. It was notified on 30 December 2014 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as per Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Act, 2014, it replaced the Vijayawada Guntur Tenali Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority. It has a jurisdictional area of 8,352.69 km2 (3,224.99 sq mi) spread in Guntur and Krishna districts. It also includes 214 km2 (83 sq mi) of the new capital city of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati.
Capital Region Development Authority APCRDA job details:
|Organization Name||Capital Region Development Authority|
|Post Name(s)||APCRDA Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Capital Region Development Authority Educational Qualification:
- For Administration Assistant : Diploma in Commercial Computer Practices with short hand (higher) and typing (higher) along with any bachelors degree
- For Building Inspector : Bachelor of Planning OR B.Arch .
- For Economist : Five year integrated course in economics with micro economics as one of the subjects /M.A Economics with Economics as one of the subjects in degree/M.A. Applied Economics with economics as one of the subject in Degree.
Capital Region Development Authority Age Limit:
Candidates age should be 18 to 40 years there as per the rules and regulations of the govt. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible Aspirants can apply online through the website and appear for interview along with Applications in the prescribed format and one set of self-attested copies of the proof of documents, original certificates.
In this site we provides the official link of Capital Region Development Authority for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : As soon as Possible
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.