Central Administrative Tribunal Section Officer Recruitment 2017
Central Administrative Tribunal Section Officer Recruitment 2017: here I have a great news for you guys those who are looking for the job this is the best opportunity to all the freshers and experienced candidates. the candidates who want to build their career in the central government job this is the opportunity for you. central administrative tribunal section officer had released a recruitment notification recently. they have to fill the vacancies of stenographer, junior account officer posts. the exam is mainly conducted to filter the merit candidates among the applied candidates. so the last date of application form is 15th may 2017. so all the interested candidates can apply the post through offline mode only. no other modes will be accepted for this job application.
Central administrative tribunal section notification 2017
The central administrative tribunal section notification has been released. Around 69 posts of stenographer, junior account officer posts. so all the interested candidates can apply the CAT notification 2017 through offline mode only. our website www.jobschat.in gives the complete information of this post. the exam pattern, selection process, application fee, eligibility criteria all the details are given at below link. so by getting the notifications just follow our website. not only that you can check the all the govt jobs on our website.
CAT job openings on stenographer, Section officer 2017
CAT job openings on stenographer, Section officer 2017. huge vacancies are released. a lot of job opportunities are provided. we are here to boost your confidence by providing the previous papers, syllabus pattern, exam pattern is available on our website. just download and make it as your reference. so the students who are applied for this can check the regular updates of our website. so follow our website for more notifications.
CAT Job Vacancy Details 2017
|Organisation Name||central administrative tribunal|
|Post Name(s)||stenographer, junior account officer|
|Qualification||check below for Education Qualifications|
|Total Posts||69 posts|
|Last Date to Apply||15/5/2017|
|Job location||across India.|
The above table shows the complete information regarding this post such as the last date of application form, the total number of vacancies, Job location, the name of the posts we are applying etc.
Name of the Post: Court/Section Officers, Junior Accounts Officer, and other Posts
Post wise vacancy Details
- Register – 02
- Joint Register – 03
- Principal Private Secretary – 02
- Account Officer – 04
- Court/Section Officers – 24
- Private Secretary – 09
- Senior Translator – 03
- Stenographer Gr-C – 07
- Caretaker – 12
- Junior Accounts Officer – 10
- Photocopier – 02
- Despatch Rider – 01
Aspirants who want to apply for the CAT Section Officer Recruitment 2017 should possess the Bachelor’s degree from the approved university.
Candidates should attain the following Upper age limits to register for the Central Administrative Tribunal Section Officer Recruitment 2017.
- For Deputation Basis – 56 years
- For Reemployment – 64 years
Contenders have to pay application fee through bank challan form. For more details about the Application fee aspirants can approach the official website.
- Opening Date to submit the CAT Stenographer Application: 3rd April 2017
- Final Date to submit the filled in applications: 15th May 2017
- Date of Commencement of written examination: June/July 2017
- First, Visit the Official Website of Central Administrative Tribunal, i.e., cgat.gov.in
- Now download the application form.
- Read the instructions given in the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Attach the photographs in the space provided.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Check the details before submitting the form.
- At last Sign on the duly filled in application form.
- Send the self-attested copies along with the filled CAT form.
- Registrar: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with a grade pay of Rs. 8,700/-
- Joint Registrar: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Rs. 7,600/- GP per month.
- Despatch Rider: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/– with a monthly GP of Rs. 1800 to Rs. 1900/-
- For Remaining Posts: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a GP of Rs. 4,200/- per month.
In this site, we provide the official link of VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital job registration purpose: Click here to register
Jobschat.in is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )