- Central Railway Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2017
- Central Railway Profile :
- Central Railway Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy Jobs details:
- Central Railway Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy Jobs Educational Qualification:
- Central Railway Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy Jobs Age Limit:
- Selection Procedure:
- How to Apply:
- Central Railway Official link :
Central Railway Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2017
The Central Railway Recruitment announced latest Job Notifications in various departments. As we know that Govt jobs is one of the Most secure and Safe job from an Employee Perspective. Every one has dream to get place in Govt Jobs. Now, you can fulfill your dream to get place in Central Railway Openings 2017. Freshers / Job Seekers / Experienced Candidates who are willing to build their career at Central Railway can check out these recruitment notifications. Here, we provide you more details about Central Railway Recruitment 2017 and upcoming Various Govt jobs at Our page Jobschat.in.
Central Railway Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy Recruitment 2017 Notification was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Central Railway Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy Recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. Central Railway has released the notification for Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy in the official website. You can also check govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings.
Central Railway Profile :
Central Railway is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853. The railway zone was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways, including the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway of the former princely state of Gwalior, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway and the Dholpur Railways. The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage, and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003. The Central Railway General Manager’s official residence (erstwhile GIPR agent’s residence) ‘Glenogle’-a Grade II-B heritage bungalow, is located on Bhausaheb Hire Marg(Mount Pleasant Road), adjacent to the Maharashtra Chief minister’s official residence ‘Varsha’ in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.
Central Railway Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy Jobs details:
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Post Name(s)||Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy|
|Number of Vacancies||07 posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Salary||Rupees 15,600/-39,100/-per month|
Central Railway Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy Jobs Educational Qualification:
Candidates must complete Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government. If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, those without PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year Junior Residency from a Government Hospital in the concerned specialty, can be considered.
Central Railway Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy Jobs Age Limit:
The candidate age should be 33 to 35 years as per rules. Age Relaxation will be provided to reserve category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 08/03/2017
- Selection will be based on Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central Railway (CR) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Medicine, Orthopedics, Multiple Vacancy ” on 08/03/2017.
- Place of the interview “Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai. 400027“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 to 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
In this site we provides the official link of Central Railway for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : 08-03-2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.