- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Trainee Recruitment notification 2017:
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Profile :
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Trainee vacancy Details :
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Junior Engineer Grade II recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Junior Engineer Grade II age Limit :
- Selection Procedure:
- How to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Limited Junior Engineer Grade II
- Official Link : chennaimetrorail.org/job-notifications/
- Last Date to Apply : 13/03/2017
- Jobschat.in :
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Trainee Recruitment notification 2017:
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of Chennai Metro Rail Limited Trainee. Chennai Metro Rail Limited is going to release a notification to recruit new candidates who are eligible for the Trainee. Candidates need minimum education qualification like Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th to apply for these government jobs which depends on the designation of the posts. In this posts all the details of the job notification ,application procedure ,last date for the application is mentioned.The candidates can apply for the vacancies and can check the clear details in the official notification through the official link provided below.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Profile :
The Chennai Metro, officially Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL), is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The system commenced revenue service in 2015 after partially opening during the first phase of the project, which consists of lines along two corridors covering a length of 45.1 kilometres (28.0 mi).The Government of India approved the plan for a 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) extension in 2016.
Upon completion, the Chennai Metro will be the first metro project in India that will integrate other public transportation systems and the project is expected to reduce the commuting time by 75% from one end of the city to the other. The system would also takeover the existing Chennai Mass Rapid Transit System, which would be upgraded to operate using the rolling stock of the Chennai Metro. CMRL was recognised by the International Association of Public Transport in 2011.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Trainee vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rupees : 10,000/- Per Month|
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Junior Engineer Grade II recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate with full time MBA in Human Resources (First Class) from a reputed institute, Candidate with full time MBA in Marketing or Finance (First Class) from a reputed institute.
Experience: 1 year
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Junior Engineer Grade II age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should Between 30 & 40 years
Procedure: Age not exceeding 28 years as on 22-02-2017. In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit for suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised posts. Depending on the requirements, the Management reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) norms or decision .
How to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Limited Junior Engineer Grade II
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Trainee Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 13/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Official Link : chennaimetrorail.org/job-notifications/
Last Date to Apply : 13/03/2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )