Citibank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Citibank Walk-ins , Citibank Job openings , Citibank Off campus drive , Citibank Referral drives , Citibank Vacancies , Citibank recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Citibank Previous papers.
Citibank is the Consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. As we know how popular it and aspirants have passion to work in it. now. job hunters have an opportunity to get placed in Citibank. It has revealed a latest job notifications regarding Citibank Recruitment. Freshers and as well as experienced candidates who are willing to join in Citibank can apply various vacancies through online application from flowing official link. stay connect to get more recruitment notifications 2016-2017 and updates.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. The United States is the largest single market with approximately 26% of branches, generating 51% of revenues. Citibank’s 983 North American branches are concentrated in major metropolitan areas including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Miami. Latin America markets make up 25% of revenues, Asia 20%, and Europe / Middle East / Africa 4%. In addition to standard banking transactions, Citibank markets insurance, credit cards, and investment products. Their online services division is among the most successful in the field, claiming about 15 million users.
Citibank Job Vacancies :
|Post Name(s)||Client Origination Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Salary||Rs.1,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A|
Educational Qualification For Citibank Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
- Generate leads through references, micromarketing activities, and other permissible databases
- Use all available leads through telecallers, other existing customer databases, and leads generated by self, to engage with potential new customers
- Understand customer needs, explore and educate customer on financial needs arising at various life stages
- Address how Citibank products and services can meet the short term and long term needs of the customer
- Influence the customer to initiate the relationship which helps in supporting the immediate needs
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to
- Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the bank and continuously keep self updated on changes in products, processes and compliance/regulatory norms
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them
- Keep immediate supervisor informed about key market/customer information and proactively escalate potential issues/concerns
Citibank Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Citibank get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Citibank Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Important Date :
Last Date to Apply Online :16/03/2017
Also Check :
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )