Collector Office, Rajgarh Office Asst cum DEO Recruitment Notification 2017 :
An announcement regarding urgent hiring of eligible graduates has been made entitled as Collector Office, Rajgarh recruitment 2017.the candidates who wants to work in a different filed like this can apply for this recruitment. Collector Office, Rajgarh is a department in the madhya pradesh state government jobs which is hearing Office Asst cum DEO posts Recruitment. willing candidates may apply for the concern by following the applying process furnished below on this page. So , candidates grab this opportunity to be placed in a government sector is not an easy task .but by following our site jobschat you will get good results. clearly check the details and apply for various government posts through our site . following are those details which are really very Important for this recruitment.and also eligibility criteria , education qualifications ,age limit , application fee details, and also the process of applying and online application links too.. you can also check madhya pradesh state government jobs. Keep visit this site regularly for more updates about madhya pradesh government jobs.now scroll down and get the details about the Collector Office, Rajgarh Office Asst cum DEO posts in madhya pradesh Recruitment.
Collector Office, Rajgarh Profile :
Rajgarh District is located in the Northern part of Malwa Plateau. It forms the North Western part of Division of Bhopal Commissioner. Rajgarh District extends between the parallels of Latitude 23027′ 12″ North and 24017′ 20″ North and between the meridians of Longitude 76011′ 15″ and 77014′ East. It has a Quadrangular shape with the Northern and Western sides longer than the Southern and Eastern sides respectively. The zigzag boundaries of the District resemble a pear. Rajgarh District is bounded by Shajapur District in the South as well as west.
The District of Sehore, Bhopal, Guna and Jhalawar (Rajasthan) enclose it from the South-East, East, North-East, and North directions respectively. The total Geographical area of the District is 6,154 sq.km. with a population of 15,45,814 according to census 2011. It is one of the small districts of Madhya Pradesh both in respect of area and population. It is 145 KMs from the State capital Bhopal
Collector Office, Rajgarh Office Asst cum DEO Jobs details:
|Organization Name||Collector Office, Rajgarh|
|Post Name(s)||Office Asst cum DEO|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
1. Office Asst cum DEO – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed BCA / PGDCA / B.Sc (Computer Sc) / Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 – 40 Years .
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Collector Office Rajgarh Recruitment 2017 shall be through the CPCT, Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is rajgarh.org.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before the last date.
In this site we provides the official link of Collector Office, Rajgarh for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : As soon as Possible
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.