Delhi Transco Limited Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment Notification 2017
Candidates who have wish to build their career at Government sector and Every one has dream to get place in Govt Jobs. Delhi Transco Limited announced latest Recruitment Notifications. As we know that Govt jobs is one of the Most secure and Safe job from an Employee Perspective. Here, we are presenting complete details of Delhi Transco Limited Manager & More Vacancies recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also check govt jobs here to know upcoming updates.We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Delhi Transco Limited Manager & More Vacancies and apply to it following below.
Delhi Transco Limited Profile :
Delhi Transco Limited, a successor company of erstwhile Delhi Vidyut Board, came into existence on 1st July 2002, as a State Transmission Utility of the National Capital. After unbundling of DVB the distribution sector has been handed over to private companies while the generation and transmission are still with the government. Over the years, DTL has evolved as a most dynamic performer, keeping pace with the manifold challenges that confront the ever increasing demand-supply power situation and achieving functional superiority on all fronts.
Delhi Transco Limited job details:
|Organization Name||Delhi Transco Limited|
|Post Name(s)||Manager & More Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Qualification||CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Salary||Rupees 19,000 to 39,100/- Per Month|
|Address||Delhi Transco Limited, Across india|
All Interested Candidates should have completed CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Associates Age Limit:
Candidates age limit should be 52 to 56 Years as per their norms. Relaxation will be given to upper age limit as per the rules and regulation of government.
Application Fee For The Job: For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 500/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – Nil.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/04/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Delhi Transco Limited norms or decision .
Procedure: All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://dtl.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 03-04-2017.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Manager & More Vacancies Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 03/04/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
In this site we provides the official link of Delhi Transco Limited for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last Date to Apply : 03/04/2017
Address: Delhi Transco Limited, Across india
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.