- Development Management Institute Accountant, Library Assistant, and Various Recruitment notification 2017 :
- Development Management Institute Profile :
- Development Management Institute Accountant, Library Assistant, and Various Recruitment Details:
- Development Management Institute Accountant, Library Assistant, and Various Official link :
Development Management Institute Accountant, Library Assistant, and Various Recruitment notification 2017 :
A career notification has been released. The Development Management Institute is recruiting .yes!!! a good opportunity for all the aspects who are interested to do work in government sector of Bihar. The Development Management Institute is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in this year in various departments of the Development Management Institute .here in this site we are providing all the details about this recruitment process and notifications details. and now in this particular post we are providing all the details about the recruitment of Development Management Institute Accountant, Library Assistant, and Various .following are those details which are really very Important for this recruitment.and also eligibility criteria , education qualifications ,age limit , application fee details, and also the process of applying and online application links too . so , candidates grab this opportunity to be placed in a government sector is not an easy task .but by following our site jobschat you will get good results. clearly check the details and apply for various government posts through our site . you can also check Bihar state government jobs. Keep visit this site regularly for more updates about Bihar government jobs.now scroll down and get the details about the Development Management Institute Accountant, Library Assistant, and Various Jobs in Bihar Recruitment.
Development Management Institute Profile :
Development Management Institute (DMI) was set up on February 13, 2014 pursuant to a desire of the Government of Bihar to establish a High Performing Knowledge Institution (HPKI) . The establishment of DMI is based on the firm belief that the livelihoods of small producers and marginalised people can be enhanced by organising them to form participation based, democratically managed institutions that leverage the strengths of collectives and build enduring partnerships with professionals for reaping the benefits of technology and market integration. Inspired by and recognising the growing need for development management professionals, the Government of Bihar took the initiative to establish DMI as an autonomous institution.
DMI endeavours to empower grassroots through:
- Creation of a cadre of Development Management Professionals, through post-graduate academic teaching programmes;
- Enhancement of competencies for Development Management Praxis, through Competencies Enhancement Programmes (CEP);
- Orientation of Vision, Values and Leadership Practices towards Good Governance, by working with organisations and institutions at different levels; and
- Engagement in networked trans-disciplinary Action Research and Policy Advocacy, through its Collaborative Action Research and Education (CARE) centres.
Development Management Institute Accountant, Library Assistant, and Various Recruitment Details:
|Organization Name||Development Management Institute|
|Post Name(s)||Accountant, Library Assistant, and Various|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Vacancies Name: Accountant, Supervisor, Programme Assistant
No. of Jobs Available: 12
Job Category: Government Jobs
DMI Vacancy Details:
1. Accountant – 01
2. Faculty Associate – 03
3. Purchase and Stores Assistant – 01
4. Programme Assistant for PDM Office – 01
5. Programme Assistant for CEP – 01
6. IT Enabled Services Assistant – 01
7. Library Assistant – 01
8. Administrative Assistant – 01
9. Maintenance Engineer-cum- Supervisor – 02
Education Info: Job searchers should have Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
- Applying candidates Age must not above than 35 Years.
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Salary Package: Applicants who will be selected successfully against this recruitment they will attain impressive and satisfying salary of Rs. 5300 – 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay or Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay from recruiting organization.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam that will be taken by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Contenders the first and necessary step is to visit the official site of the organization that is http://dmi.ac.in.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- At last submit the online application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
In this site we provides the official link of Development Management Institute Accountant, Library Assistant, and Various Jobs in Bihar Job for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : as soon as possible.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )