ebay Recruitment 2017 job openings for Freshers/Experienced candidates :
In this Post You will get all info regarding ebay Walk-ins , eBay Job openings , eBay Off campus drive , eBay Referral drives , eBay Vacancies ,eBay recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,eBay Placement papers.
ebay is a online shopping site which is very popular in India. ebay contains all types of products. it is one of the biggest online marketing company in India. now it is recruiting a huge number of candidates for that recruitment it is going release a notification. here in this site we are going provide online application link for this recruitment.for updates of this recruitment keep visit our site.
The candidates how are going to apply for any designation in ebay should keep all their necessary details to applying the particular job in ebay .they should keep their details and the candidates have the check their eligibility criteria to get selected in drive. here in this site we are going to provide the ebay recruitment 2017 registration link. we will update the details whenever the link is activated . please keep visiting our site for more details recruitment notifications
Company Profile :
eBay Inc. is an American multinational corporation and e-commerce company, providing consumer-to-consumerand business-to-consumer sales services via the Internet. It is headquartered in San Jose, California. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995, and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble. Today it is a multibillion-dollar business with operations localized in over 30 countries.
The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide. In addition to its auction-style sales, the website has since expanded to include “Buy It Now” shopping; shopping by UPC, ISBN, or other kind of SKU (via Half.com); online classified advertisements (via Kijiji or eBay Classifieds); online event ticket trading (via StubHub); and other services. It previously offered online money transfers (via PayPal),which was a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay from 2002 until 2015. The website is free to use for buyers, but sellers are charged fees for listing items and again when those items are sold.
eBay Job Vacancies :
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer MTS
- Software Architect
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Senior Manager
- Head e2M Operations
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For eBay Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution.Experience is also needed if required.
eBay Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in eBay get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
eBay Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his/her knowledge.
Registration Process :
- Visit the official website of the company that is www.ebay.in.
- Now, candidates have to go to “About Ebay” which is available on the bottom of the home page.
- Then, hit on “Careers” from the various options.
- Further choose the appropriate options from the “Job Location” tab from appeared page.
- List of advertisements will be shown and then select suitable link of post for which you wish to apply.
- Comprehend the complete details regarding the post carefully after that go to bottom section of that page and hit on “Apply” option.
- Now, fill up your correct E-mail and Password and press on “Login” and proceed further.
- Appliers need to submit their scanned copy of filled online application along with required documents (as it is asked) within given time.
- Lastly, take a print put of system generated application for future reference.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
In this site we provides the of eBay for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards ,Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.