ECIL Recruitment 2017 is recently released by the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)Organization is going to recruit 66 vacancies in Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts. The ECIL Notification the starting date from 2nd December 2017. The Applications is available in online mode. So, the ECIL Applications is closed on 22nd December 2017 at the official website @ www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017: Aspirants who are searching for the central Government jobs so check the ECIL Recruitment 2017. The ECIL Notification recently released by the officials, the organization is going to recruit 66 Vacancies of Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts. This is a golden opportunity for the job hunters. The ECIL Application forms are available in online mode only and other modes are not available. Those who are interested Candidates ECIL Application forms are available from 2nd December 2017. Here we had mentioned the ECIL Recruitment 2017 details given below. Contenders searching for latest State government jobs check here
ECIL Job Openings 2017
ECIL Notification 2017: The Electronics Corporation of India Limited – ECIL – is the biggest Organization in India. In this year 2nd time had come with the ECIL Recruitment 2017. This is a golden opportunity for the job Hunters. we had mentioned clear details post wise details, Educational Qualification, Age limits, Selection process, Pay Scale and Application Fee. The full details of the this Electronics Corporation of India Limited Notification are given in the below. Read the entire article well. Aspirants have any doubts you may check the Official website @ www.ecil.co.in
Details for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017
Name Of the Organisation: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Name Of The Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Number of Vacancies: 66 Posts
Starting Date: 02nd December 2017
Last Date: 22nd December 2017
Official Website: www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Post wise Details:
- Computer Science Engineering – 10 Posts
- Chemical – 3 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 12 Posts
- Mechanical – 7 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation – 3 Posts
- Civil – 6 Posts
- Total: 66 Post
- Contenders must possess their First Class Engineering Degree with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges, Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
- Maximum of 25 years
- Upper Age Limit is relaxed by five years for SC/ST
- Age Relaxation for OBC (Non – Creamy Layer ) Candidates is three years.
- In case of PWD Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category, the age relaxation is 15 years; OBC Category is 13 years, and the General category is ten years.
- Computer Based test
- personal interview
- The selected Candidates for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies they will receive Rs. 38, 430/- to Rs. 56, 970/-.
- OBC Candidates shall pay an amount of Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD Candidates exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment:
- Those who are Interested candidate needs to visit the Official Site www.ecil.co.in
- on the home page search for the link to the posts of ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment
- Fill all the Respective details for the post based on eligibility criteria.
- Pay the Fee in Online Mode.
- Affix all the required documents and check once before submitting.
- After that take a print out of Recruitment Application Form.
Apply Online ECIL 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee Notice 2017
Those who are Interested Aspirants have a less time to fill the ECIL Application Form within the closing date on 22nd December 2017. Aspirants must follow the ECIL Instructions and once again read carefully and apply it. Those who are going to fill the ECIL application form must possess their First Class Engineering Degree with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges, Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline. The ECIL Officials will conduct selection processes the computer-based test and personal Interview. We have given the Graduate Engineer Trainee direct links in the bottom of the page.
Contenders can easily understand this entire article. The Application fee for OBC Candidates should pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST Candidates has no Application fee For ECIL Exam. The Selected Candidates will get the Rs. 38, 430/- to Rs. 56, 970/-. The ECIL Officials will conduct the computer-based test on 7th January 2018. We had mentioned latest Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Syllabus, Previous papers, Admit cards, Results you may visit our Official page @ jobschat.in
Important Date of ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Starting Date – 02nd December 2017
Last Date – 22nd December 2017