- 1 Federal Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Federal Bank Clerk & Officers Jobs Notification 2018-19
- 1.2 Federal Bank Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Federal Bank Job Openings On Clerk & Officer Posts
- 1.5 Apply Online Federal Bank Recruitment 2018
Federal Bank Released the Federal Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 on 14.08.2018 at www.federalbank.co.in and is released for the Recruitment of Various Officer (Scale-I) & Clerk Posts to fill the jobs across India. And the Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification is mentioned here where the postulants must find the eligibility and submit the Application during 14th to 31st August 2018.
Federal Bank Recruitment 2018
Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018: The official recruitment notification of Federal bank has announced. This is the very good news for who are waiting for the Bank Jobs Notification. If you possess Degree/ PG Degree You Can submit the details in the Federal Bank Application Form of Clerk, Officer Jobs as per the rules and norms are given by the officials. The scheduled dates for filling online applications are from 14th to 31st August 2018. We suggest all the candidates download the Official Federal Bank Officers Recruitment 2018 Notification. Then check the details as per the given points. To Apply online as early as possible before the close date. After that, no application will not be considered.
Also, Check: RBI Grade B Result 2018
Federal Bank Clerk & Officers Jobs Notification 2018-19
Fed Bank Jobs for the post of Clerk and Officer posts is retrieved from the Fed Bank on 14.08.2018. At below section, you can find some of the details. It is the golden opportunity for all the applying candidates you need to work hard to qualify in the Online Aptitude test conducted on 09.09.2018. So the candidates start the exam preparation from now itself to crack that job. So use Syllabus And Previous Papers all the stuff is available on the single page. It is the great challenge for all the applied contestants. So check if you want further details of this www.federalbank.co.in Recruitment for Clerk & Officers Scale I. So also the candidate can also get the latest news updated by the officials also from this page. So, apply as soon as possible without wasting time on or before 31st August 2018 before the link expires.
Federal Bank Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name Of The Bank||Federal Bank|
|Post Name(s)||Officer (Scale I) & Clerk Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date To Apply||14th August 2018|
|Last Date To Apply||31st August 2018|
|Last Date To Print Applications||11th September 2018|
|Date Of Online Exam||09th September 2018|
|Mode Of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Across India|
The detailed information of this recruitment was given in the table format. So apply as soon as possible the exam dates also updated. check the notification clearly at below.
Also, Check: IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2018
Candidates have to qualify the Following Qualification from a reputed organisation.
- Officer (Scale I): PG Degree with 60% of Marks during the academic years 2016-17 or 2017-18 (PG Year of passing out should be 2017 or 2018).
- Clerk: Degree/ PG Degree with 60% of Marks during the academic years 2016-17 or 2017-18 (PG Year of passing out should be 2017 or 2018).
The candidate has to refer the Official Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for the Age Limits And Age Relaxation as on date 01st July 2018.
- Officer (Scale I): Maximum of 26 Years (should be born on or after 01.07.1992)
- Clerk: Maximum of 24 Years (should be born on or after 01.07.1994)
Applicants required to pay the Registration Fee as mentioned below as per the Federal Bank Officers Recruitment Notification 2018.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Federal Bank.
The candidate who is selected will get the salary as per the rules which range as intimated.
- Officer (Scale I): Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/-
- Clerk: Rs. 11,765/- to Rs.31,540/-
- Officer (Scale I): Two Years Probation Period.
- Clerk: 06 Months Probation Period.
Also, Check: Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
How To Apply For Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 Of Clerk & Officers?
- Go to the Federal Bank official website www.federalbank.co.in.
- Go to the Careers Page and Click for the latest Federal Bank Clerk & Officers Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Check out the Details once.
- Apply for the Jobs by opening the Federal Bank Application by using the given instructions.
- Attach a recent Passport size Photograph, signing copies in the required format and size.
- Pay The Fee and then click on the submit button.
- Print a hard copy of the Federal Bank Clerk Application Form for future use.
Federal Bank Job Openings On Clerk & Officer Posts
Federal Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 have been released. So who want to secure their life in the govt job will prepare and practice well in order to get shortlisted in the screening process. Already online applications were started. So you need to start the application process only in an Online mode without doing any mistakes. Share this news with your friends If they are looking for the bank job. So check more details of this Fed Bank Recruitment 2018 visit our website www.jobschat.in. So, just keep on visiting the Federal Bank Recruitment Notification to get more updates. The Candidates along with Educational Qualifications also must obey the Age Limits also.
Official Dates And Links
|Starting Date To Enrol||14th August 2018|
|Final Date To Enrol||31st August 2018|
|Final Date To Print Applications||11th September 2018|
|Date Of Online Aptitude Exam||09th September 2018|
|Official Federal Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 Of Officers, Clerk||Refer Here|
|Indian Bank Probationary Officer Application Form||Apply Online|
Apply Online Federal Bank Recruitment 2018
Apply Online Federal Bank Recruitment: So, the candidate who searches about this Federal Bank Career Notification 2018 Of Officers, Clerk having various Posts need to apply as soon as possible because the due date is 31.08.2018. So, first, the candidate has to undergo a primary registration process. After with the receiving of unique ID and Code, further application filling along with Exam Centre’s selection should be done. So, pay the fee separately for both the posts according to fee given in Federal Bank Notification. To reduce confusion, check the applying steps given below for applying fastly. The Link given below will directly access the official website. Also, there is a chance for checking the Latest Results released.