- General Insurance (GIC) Officers-Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2017
- General Insurance (GIC) Profile :
- General Insurance (GIC) Officers-Assistant Manager Jobs details:
- General Insurance (GIC) Officers-Assistant Manager Jobs Educational Qualification:
- General Insurance (GIC) Officers-Assistant Manager Jobs Age Limit:
- How to Apply:
- General Insurance (GIC) Official link :
General Insurance (GIC) Officers-Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2017
General Insurance (GIC) Officers-Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 Notification was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this General Insurance (GIC) Officers-Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site.General Insurance (GIC) has released the notification for Officers-Assistant Manager in the official website. You can also check govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings.
General Insurance (GIC) Profile :
GIC of India (GIC Re) was the sole reinsurance company in the Indian insurance market with over four decades of experience until the insurance market was open to foreign reinsurance players by late 2016 including companies from Germany, Switzerland and France.
GIC Re has its registered office and headquarters in Mumbai.
General Insurance (GIC) Officers-Assistant Manager Jobs details:
|Organization Name||General Insurance (GIC)|
|Post Name(s)||Officer Scale-I Assistant manager|
|Number of Vacancies||33|
|Last Date||24 March 2017|
|Job location||Across India|
General Insurance (GIC) Officers-Assistant Manager Jobs Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Graduates in Engineering, Medical, Finance, IT, Law, CS. etc.
GIC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
|Legal-3 Posts||LLB / B.L||LLM/Experience|
|Agricultural/ Horticulture Science-4 Posts||B.Sc. – Agriculture / Horticulture||M.Sc. – Agriculture / Horticulture|
|Hindi-1 Post||Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation or Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation.||Certification in Translation work or work experience in translation|
|Civil Engineer-1 Post||BE Civil|
|Marine Engineering-1 Post||BE/B Tech (Marine)|
|Aeronautical Engineering-2 Posts||BE/B Tech (Aeronautical)|
|Chartered Accountant-2 Posts||CA/ICWA|
|Information & Technology-2 Posts||B.E. / B. Tech. Engineer/MCA/IT/ Computer Science||*Desirable skill set mentioned below|
|Medical (MBBS)-3 Posts||MBBS||Underwriting experience in Life/ health Ins. Industry.|
|Actuarial-2 Posts||Graduate in any discipline with atleast 60% marks for General & OBC candidates and atleast 55% marks for SC/ST candidates Passed 7 papers of Institute of Actuaries of India or Institute & Faculty of Actuaries, London, out of which CT6 is compulsory|
|Company Secretary-1 Post||CS/CS INTER|
|Executive PA-1 Post||Graduate||Stenography/MS Office Certification|
|General-10 Posts||Graduate||Post Graduate|
General Insurance (GIC) Officers-Assistant Manager Jobs Age Limit:
Minimum 21. Maximum 30. relaxation in age limit is as per Government guidelines.
Compensation Package: The package applicable for Scale-I officer is with the Basic Pay of Rs 32.795/- per month in the scale of Rs 32,795-1610(14)- 55335- 1745(4)-62315 plus admissible allowances and other non-core benefits (full details are given in GIC Re’s website). The total gross salary will be approx. Rs 49,500/-
Desirable Skill set for IT stream:
- Skill Set :Area
- Operating System :Windows/Linux
- Networking: LAN/WAN/Wireless using CISCO
- DBA (RDBMS) :Oracle/SQL Server
- Application Development :SAP ERP, SAP Business Intelligence, Business Objects, ASP/JSP
- Web designing: HTML CSS, PHP, Apache, MySQL Joomla. Web Services, XML
GIC Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection for the above post shall be based on Written test and performance in Group Discussion and Interview.
- The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
GIC Recruitment Written Exam Syllabus:
FOR GENERAL STREAM CANDIDATES:
PART A(MCQ)-Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking-40 Questions – 40 Marks
- Test of Reasoning -20 Questions-20 Marks
- Test of English Language -20 Questions-20 Marks
- Test of General Awareness -20 Questions-20 Marks
- Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy-20 Questions-20 Marks
Part C (Descriptive)
Test in English Language – Essay, precise and Comprehension-3 Questions-30 Marks
For Specialists PART A Section will be different and Part B,Part C same as General Stream
- PART A(MCQ)-Technical & Professional Knowledge Test in the relevant discipline -40 Questions – 40 Marks
- PART B,PART C-Same as General Stream
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked (in objective tests) by the candidates. For each wrong answer ¼ of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted from those obtained.
- Tests will be bilingual i.e.English and Hindi except test of English Language.
- The minimum qualifying marks would be applicable on the total score of online examination.
GIC Recruitment Written test Centres: Mumbai, Nan Mumbai. Thane. Delhi. NCR, Kolkata, Greater Kolkata and Chennai.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online from 8 March 2017 to 27 March 2017.
In this site we provides the official link of General Insurance (GIC) for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
|On line Registration commences from||8 March 2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||27 March 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fees||27 March 2017|
|Tentative Date of online Examination||April/May 2017|
|Downloading of call letters for examination commences from||Around 7 days prior to the
date of examination
|Online Pre-recruitment training for
|24 April 2017 to 27 April 2017|
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )