Genpact Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Genpact Walk-ins , Genpact Job openings , Genpact Off campus drive , Genpact Referral drives ,Genpact Vacancies , Genpact recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Genpact Placement papers.
A Latest career openings has been unveiled by Genpact India entitled as Genpact Recruitment 2017 for Freshers. Good news!! Genpact jobs for Freshers available and it is all set to hire the freshers and as well as experienced candidates to various vacancies of business Analyst / Customer Support / Semi technical voice process and others. So, Interested candidates can apply to vacant positions by checking eligibility criteria through online application form. Here, we provide Company official link to know more details. stay connect to this page for upcoming notifications.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Genpact is a global business process management and services corporation with key offices in New York City, United States It’s listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol G. In 2015, the company reported net revenues of US$2.46 billion with more than 70,000 employees in 25 countries Genpact has a few hundred clients, including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500. It was founded in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company and in August 2007 publicly traded Bain Capital became its largest shareholder in November 2012. In 2016, Career Bliss ranked Genpact 23rd in its “Top 50 Happiest Companies in America”
Genpact Job Vacancies :
|Post Name(s)||Associate/Senior Associate(non-technical)|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
|Qualification||BA, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc,B.Tech, BCA|
|Salary||Rs.1,50,000 – 3,75,000 P.A|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
Educational Qualification For Genpact Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses Any Graduate in the respective field from recognized university or institution.
- Candidate (both freshers and experienced) with excellent communication skills require.
- Candidate should be able to handle the pressure.
- Experience in International Voice would be an added advantage
- Candidate should be time flexible.
Semi-tech support Process :
- Understand the customer’s query and provide assistance by logging service tickets thereby ensuring timely resolution
- View Information from various applications and update the records accurately Meet process target standards with high Fatal error accuracy and Overall Accuracy
- Outbound calling process for locating Customers for Collection purposes
- Empathy/ Understanding/ Concern towards customers
- Its a B2C collections , with lucrative incentives.
- Review accounts and call on delinquent customers.
- Receive phone calls to collect / resolve delinquent customer queries.
CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR AUSTRALIAN BANK:
- Responsible for taking inbound calls
- Responsible to provide Best in class customer service
- Understand the queries of the customer and provide appropriate solutions.
Genpact Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Genpact get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Genpact Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
- Carry 2 copies of resume , 2 passport size photograph and original govt. ID proof.
Important Date :
Walk-In Date: 24/03/2017
Walk-IN Time: 11 am – 2 pm
Venue: Genpact Stellar Building , 7th floor, Sec 135 , Noida , Nearest Metro Station : Botanical Garden (take “city life” shuttle).
In this site we provides the official link of Genpact for registration purpose : Click here to register
Also Check :
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.