- Goa Medical College and Hospital Group C & D posts Recruitment notification 2017 :
- Goa Medical College and Hospital Profile :
- Goa Medical College and Hospital Group C & D posts Recruitment Details :
- Age Limit for Goa Medical College Bambolim Recruitment
- Educational Qualification for GMC Group C & D Jobs
- Goa Medical College and Hospital Group C & D posts Official link :
Goa Medical College and Hospital Group C & D posts Recruitment notification 2017 :
Are you looking for government jobs ?? if yes , then you are at the right place , in this we jobschat will provide you all the information about this recruitment process of Goa government jobs. every one has dream to get place in Govt jobs.Candidates who have wish to build their career at government sector . This is the good opportunity to start career in government sector . yes ! Goa Medical College and Hospital Group C & D announced latest Recruitment Notification. Goa Medical College and Hospital Group C & D posts is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Group C & D other posts during the year 2017. Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation , Degree , Diploma , 10th , 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. both the fresher and experienced candidates can apply for this posts. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site jobschat. You can also check Goa govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications ,govt jobs , and job openings and our site also providing official link of Goa Medical College and Hospital Group C & D posts Follow and apply to it .
Goa Medical College and Hospital Profile :
Goa Medical College (GMC) is a government medical college and hospital in Goa, India. It was built during the Portuguese rule in 1842 as the Escola Médico-Cirúrgica de (Nova) Goa (Medical-Surgical School of Goa). It is one of the oldest medical colleges in Asia. JIPMER in 21st June, 1823, while Calcutta Medical College started as The Native Medical Institution which is considered as one of the oldest medical schools in Asia as well as in India. These were built by the erstwhile British Raj. The college also has one of the oldest medical libraries (since 1845).
Originally located in Panjim (at present the Inox theater area) the college was relocated to Alto-Bambolim in 1993. The college has been under Goa University since 1986 prior to which it was under the Bombay University. The Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour (Bambolim), the TB and Chest Disease Hospital (St. Inez), the Rural Health and Training Centre (Mandur) and the Urban Health Centre (St. Cruz) form parts of the Establishment. The college is affiliated to the Goa Universityand offers the MBBS course several MS and MD courses, along with some super-specializations. Goa Medical College (GMC) and Goa Dental College are located opposite each other on either side of the road connecting Panjim and Cortalim. The area in between these colleges has shops and vendors selling home-made food, groceries, refreshments, coconut water etc. with a Hanuman temple as a cental-area landmark.
Goa Medical College and Hospital Group C & D posts Recruitment Details :
|Organization Name||Goa Medical College and Hospital Group C & D|
|Post Name(s)||Group C & D|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Age Limit for Goa Medical College Bambolim Recruitment
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for Government Servants and Reserved candidates as per the norms of the Goa Government.
Educational Qualification for GMC Group C & D Jobs
- For posts-3, 4 & 7: Aspirants must have completed B.Sc. in the relevant stream from any recognized Institute or University.
- For post-6: Candidates must have passed B.Sc. Nursing or Certificate in Nursing/ Midwifery/ Special training for Male Nurses for six months duration and registered with the state council.
- For post-9: Applicants must have passed Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ Senior Cambridge with Science subjects.
- For remaining posts, refer the notification attached below.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Konkani Language.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents by post or by hand to the office before the due date.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application Form:
- Valid Employment Card.
- Residence Certificate of 15 years.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Leaving Certificate.
- SSC Mark-Sheet.
- HSSC Mark-Sheet.
- Graduation Mark-Sheet and passing Certificate.
- Extra Curriculum / Sports (Merit) certificates.
- Experience Certificate.
In this site we provides the official link of Goa Medical College and Hospital Group C & D posts for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : as soon as possible.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )