GPSC Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Posts Recruitment Notification 2017
GPSC Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Posts Recruitment 2017 Notification was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this GPSC Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Posts Recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. GPSC has released the notification for Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Posts in the official website. You can also check govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings.
GPSC Jobs details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||335 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for educational qaulification|
Total No. of Posts: 335
Name of the Post:
1. Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector/ Deputy District Development Officer: 40 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of police: 28 Posts
3. District Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 07 Posts
4. Superintendent Prohibition & Excise: 02 Posts
5. Asst. Commissioner Tribal Development: 06 Posts
6. Mamlatdar: 69 Posts
7. Section Officer (Sachivalay): 96 Posts
8. Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission): 03 Posts
9. Section Officer (Gujarat Legislature Secretariat): 03 Posts
10. Taluka Development Officer: 08 Posts
11. Assistant Distinct Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 22 Posts
12. District Inspector Land Record: 08 Posts
13. Assistant Director, Food & Civil Supply: 15 Posts
14. Govt. Labour Officer: 07 Posts
15. Tribal Development Officer: 21 Posts
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by Government.
Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 35 years as on 31-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for S & EBC, S.C & S.T Male candidates of Gujarat origin, Women candidates of unreserved Category & 10 years for Women Candidates of Reserved Category. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on screening test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 15-03-2017 at 13:00 hrs to 31-03-2017 by 13:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
3. Click on “Apply Online” & Select the desired post.
4. Click on “Apply Now” & Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
5. An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth & click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
In this site we provides the official link of GPSC for registration purpose : Click here to register
Click here for Official Notification
Click here to Apply Online
Important Date :
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2017 at 13:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2017 by 13:00 hrs.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.