Gujarat Postal Circle Multi-Tasking Staff Posts Recruitment Notification 2017
Gujarat Postal Circle announced latest Recruitment Notifications. Here, we are presenting complete details of Gujarat Postal Circle Multi-Tasking Staff Posts recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also check govt jobs here to know upcoming updates.We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Gujarat Postal Circle Multi-Tasking Staff Posts and apply to it following below.
Gujarat Postal Circle job details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Post Name(s)||Multi-Tasking Staff Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||413 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for Eduactional Qualification|
Total No.of Posts: 413
Name of the Division & Posts:
A. Multi-Tasking Staff in Subordinate Post Office: 325 Posts
I. Ahmedabad HQ Region: 127 Posts
1. Ahmedabad GPO: 18 Posts
2. Ahmedabad City: 09 Posts
3. Gandhinagar: 05 Posts
4. Sabarkantha: 03 Posts
5. Mahesana: 02 Posts
6. Banaskantha: 02 Posts
7. Patan: 02 Posts
8. MMS Ahd: 02 Posts
9. CSD Ahd: 02 Posts
10. RMS ‘AM’ Division: 81 Posts
II. Rajkot Region: 62 Posts
1. Amreli: 05 Posts
2. Bhavnagar: 06 Posts
3. Gondal: 02 Posts
4. Jamnagar: 05 Posts
5. Junagadh: 07 Posts
6. Kachchh: 09 Posts
7. Porbandar: 02 Posts
8. Rajkot: 05 Posts
9. Surendranagar: 03 Posts
10. RMS RJ Division: 18 Posts
III. Vadodara Region: 136 Posts
1. Anand: 03 Posts
2. Bardoli: 03 Posts
3. Bharuch: 09 Posts
4. Kheda: 03 Posts
5. Navsari: 06 Posts
6. Panchmahal: 07 Posts
7. Surat: 13 Posts
8. Vadodara (East): 16 Posts
9. Vadodara (West): 04 Posts
10. Valsad: 06 Posts
11. RMS ‘W’ Division: 66 Posts
B. Multi-Tasking Staff in Administrative Office: 88 Posts
1. CPMG Office, Ahmedabad: 14 Posts
2. PMG Office, Rajkot: 02 Posts
3. PMG Office, Vadodara: 01 Post
4. Postal Training Centre, Vadodara: 10 Posts
5. O/o Director of Accounts(Postal), Ahmedabad: 12 Posts
6. Postal Store Depot, Ahmedabad: 14 Posts
7. Postal Store Depot, Rajkot: 12 Posts
8. Postal Store Depot Vadodara: 14 Posts
Candidates should possess Matriculation from any recognized Board.
Candidates age limit should be 18 to 25 years for unreserved (UR) applicants as on 10-04-2017. Age relaxation is 5 years for Schedule Castes/ Schedule Tribes, 3 years for Other Backward Classes(OBC) candidates, 10 years for PH+ Unreserved, 15 years for PH + SC/ ST, 13 years for PH + OBC candidates admissible as per rules. For more information Refer the notification.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Aptitude Test and Descriptive Examination.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 200/- for All male applicants belonging to Un-reserved (UR) and OBC, SC/ ST/ PH/ Women categories to be deposited at nearest computerized Post Offices in Gujarat Postal Circle and to produce Fee Payment Challan by him and to Pay the Fee in Cash only.
Examination Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.400/- for All male applicants belonging to Un-reserved (UR) and OBC category to be deposited at nearest computerized Post Offices in Gujarat Postal Circle. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women categories are exempted from this payment.
Note: Applicants have to pay Rs. 12/- Post Office Service Charge per application in addition to fee prescribed for relevant categories.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 24-03-2017 at 00.00 Hrs to 10-04-2017 at 23.59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
3. Click on “Apply Online” & Select “DOPGJ (Departments of Posts, Gujarat)”.
4. Click on “Apply Now” & Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
5. An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth & click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
In this site we provides the official link of Gujarat Postal Circle registration purpose : Click here to register
Click here for Official Notification
Click here for Form of Certificates
Click here to Apply Online
Important Date :
|Starting Date for Apply Online||24-03-2017 at 00.00 Hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-04-2017 at 23.59 Hrs|
|Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee||24-03-2017|
|Last Date to Payment of Application Fee||12-04-2017|
|Tentative Date of Examination||14-05-2017 (Sunday)|
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.