Hewlett Packard (hp) Recruitment 2017
In this Post You will get all info regarding Hewlett-Packard Walk-ins, Hewlett Packard Job openings, Hewlett Packard Off campus drive, Hewlett Packard Referral drives, Hewlett Packard Vacancies, Hewlett Packard recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Hewlett-Packard Placement papers.
All Job searchers have good opportunity to get placed in HP(Hewlett Packard). Now, HP Recruitment has released job notifications and hiring freshers and as well as experienced candidates.As we know that HP is an American MNC and everyone has a dream to join and get placed in HP. so, check out his/ her eligibility to certain designation and apply to the preferred position and register to our page to get updates of Job notifications.
HP Openings for Freshers 2016/2017 Passouts
At First, HP Openings for 2016/passout Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for an interview process. Below, we provide the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
HP Job Vacancies for Freshers
The Hewlett-Packard Company (commonly referred to as HP) was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
Also Check: HP Placement Papers 2017
On October 6, 2014, Hewlett-Packard announced plans to split the PC and printers business from its enterprise products and services business. The split closed on November 1, 2015, and resulted in two publicly traded companies: HP Inc. and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise.
Hewlett Packard System Software Engineer Vacancy 2017
|Post Name(s)||System Software Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
Educational Qualification Required:
The candidates for applying should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree in the respective field from recognized university or institution.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Contribute actively in all product development activities which include investigation, design, coding.
- Design and development of features in the area of L2/Bridging/L3/Routing/ IPApps/Security/Classifiers for the switch/routers.
- Design and develop switch software capabilities to enable next generation Aruba wired networking platforms
- Contribute in the end to end switch product development life cycle
- Carry out reviews of deliverables which include investigation, design & code.
The candidates who are placed in Hewlett Packard get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Last Date to Apply Online: 19/04/2017
In this site we provide the of Hewlett-Packard for registration purpose: Click here to register
Click here to Apply Online
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )