- High Court of Tripura System Officer & Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017
- High Court of Tripura Profile :
- High Court of Tripura System Officer & Assistant job details:
- High Court of Tripura System Officer & Assistant Jobs Educational Qualification:
- High Court of Tripura System Officer & Assistant Jobs Age Limit:
- How to Apply:
- High Court of Tripura Official link :
High Court of Tripura System Officer & Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017
High Court of Tripura System Officer & Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification was released officially. This is the latest vacancy for the candidates who are looking career in Govt sector in Tripura they may grab this Job Opportunity. Interested candidates can Fill the Tripura University High Court of Tripura System Officer & Assistant Jobs 2017 Application Form in a prescribed format and send it to the official postal address on or before the last date. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. High Court of Tripura has released the notification for System Officer & Assistant Jobs in the official website. You can also check Tripura govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings. Further important details such as required age limit, procedure for selection, examination fee and other important requirements such as the application procedure is stated below.
High Court of Tripura Profile :
The Tripura High Court is the High Court of the state of Tripura. It was established on 23 March 2013, after making suitable amendments in the Constitution of India and North-Eastern Areas (Re-organisation) Act, 1971. The seat of the High Court is at Agartala, the capital of Tripura. The first Chief Justice is Justice Deepak Gupta (23.3.2013 to 16.5.2016) Earlier, the state of Tripura along with the other six states of the North – East of India was under the Gauhati High Court , a permanent bench of the Gauhati High Court was established in Agartala in the year 1992 having territorial jurisdiction of the state of Tripura.
High Court of Tripura System Officer & Assistant job details:
|Organization Name||High Court of Tripura|
|Post Name(s)||System Officer & Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming soon in 2017|
High Court of Tripura System Officer & Assistant Jobs Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should be complete bachelor degree in environmental engineering / technology (BE / B.Tech) / computer science / information and communication technology / electronics and communication or MCA for System Officer post.
- Candidates should be complete graduation in any discipline with government recognized diploma is ITI or equivalent in hardware and networking System Assistant post.
High Court of Tripura System Officer & Assistant Jobs Age Limit:
The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all certificates / four copies of recent photograph and bank draft to the office of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala
In this site we provides the official link of High Court of Tripura for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : As soon as Possible.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.